Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Laptop Scheme Related Problem Discuss Here.

If you any problem or query related to laptop Scheme, discuss in replies to help out each other.

Thanks 

Views: 4702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are write my friend, if you follow following eligibility criteria there is clearly written for ms/phill that enrollment after july 2013.

http://www.hec.gov.pk/INSIDEHEC/DIVISIONS/EREFORMS/PHASEII/Pages/El...

mean you are eligible and according to my knowlege, in First Phase of Prime Minister Laptop Scheme, specialy for ms/m.phill/ph.d students, laptops were given in first semester.

really??? i m confused because BS degree admission date mri april 2011 the aur ye july 2011 se larhy means jnki july 2015 ma complete hue wo eligeable hain. and MS b july 2013 se yani jnka july 2015 ma complete hua wo he eligeable hain??? 

kya ma thk smjrha hun??? qunky BS ki basis par tu shaid phr na ho, bt MS b tu complete nh mra??? aur wo completion date of degree mangty hain shaid???

zara btaein plz

Pehli bat, laptops un ko melyge jo currently entrolled ho kisi degree program m.

Agr ap BS complete kr gaye hai aur MS k fall 2015 me ap ki admission hai to ap ineligible h.

IMPORTANT: VU Laptop scheme Phase I m nahi thi agr hoti to ap ko BS kay basis pay 2014-15 may laptop mil jata (agr ap ki cgpa achi hoti)

Next year MS kay base pay apply kry.. 

city of university kia select kia hai??

mujhey verification code nahi araha

plzz koi btaye ga apply kaisy karna hai???

logon to www.pmnls.hec.gov.pk 

and follow the following instructions while filling the form

http://vu.edu.pk/NewsDetails.aspx?type=vu&NewsId=2419

Maira bhi nhi a raha tha. Bara ajeeb system hai govt ka 24 hours k baad 3 verification codes ay thy.  Mai ny just email verify ker k submit ker dia.

Ab ACTION waly portion mai Applied likha hua hai.

Asmah city of university is Lahore

I am still facing error, despite of filling form correctly several times after receiving the verification codes at cell and at mail also, plz anyone guide me

Which type of error you are facing?

hello all i wnat to ask that there is many students who applied for the laptop but please tell me that when those student get these laptops by PM(sahb)

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service