Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

Laptop Scheme Related Problem Discuss Here.

If you any problem or query related to laptop Scheme, discuss in replies to help out each other.

Thanks 

Views: 4652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I received mobile verification code after 24 hours and now the page says "Incorrect verification code".

HEC team can't even make a proper working web page???

Assalamoalikum, 

koi ya btay ga k jis ne abi MPA ma admission liya ha kiya wo laptop scheme

ma apply kr sakta ha aur agr kr sakta ha to degree program ma kiya enter kry q k yhn degree program ma MPA ka koi option show nai ho raha bas BS (Hon.) show hota ha so is bary ma koi kuch btay ga koi help kary ga

snow white 1st semester MPA if you are newly admitted student (Fall 2015) then you are not eligible to apply

still facing this issue any solution???? 

Attachments:

nishuservers are too busy, try another day, but remember complete all the information then click on the submit button (click once time on submit button) 

thank u asif :)

nishu kya ap na sab kuch fill kya ha kuch chora to ni ha ???/

ji each and every info even codes bh mail aur cel k ut yh h option h jo issue kr rh
someone said k ap refresh kro page etc and clear history cookies
sb kr lia but all in vain...

Plz guide me about the academic information portion?

whether we have to enter the all information about current admission program or the last exams....? 

as in degree level column?

whether we have to select last cleared degree program( as i have done MBS)or the newly admitted degree program (as i got admission in MS in fall 2015)

confusion Kindly help

If you completed your MBS degree then select the newly program (MS fall 2015), and follow the PMNLS instructions of VU,

As my knowledge there is clearly written that students admitted in Fall 2015 are ineligible to apply.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service