We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Hey I know it's late but u better know it's here ...! 

I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!

You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday. 

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wish you happy birthday

Thankewwww

Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday dear sis!

I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!

Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.

May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. Happy birthday.

Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. Happy birthday.

Let your all the dreams to be on fire and light your birthday candles with that. Have a gorgeous birthday.

HAPPY BIRHDAY...Allah aap ki tmam wishez ko pura krn (AAMEEN)

SumAmen 

Thanks

Many Many Happy returns of the day + ! ! ℛapunzel | 
ALLAH showers HIS blessings on all of us | COUNTLESS | Like rain drops,`,`,`,`, | Like stars in the universe  | May ALLAH pour HIS blessings in the upcoming years which are bestest for you AMEEN SUM AMEEN

thank u so much for ur wishes 

thnkew

HAHAH its ok ...

Thank u soo much for such a beautiful wishes

Happyyyyyyyyyyyy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy punzuuuuuuuuuuuu janiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...May Allah bless u moreeeeeeee n moreeeeeeeeeeee..may u liveeeeeeee longgggggggggggggggg..ameeeeeeeen...Happy wala bdday once again

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service