We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Happy Birthday Dear Fruity koji chori janan churail siso !!!

birthday GIF

You are  a part of so many of my happiest memories 

and I want you to know how special you will always be to me

Many many happy returns of the day

my swt Blaire !!!!!!!!!!!

reБриллиант Алмазова – Google+

Love u koji bili !!!

Gifs Linda Lima: Moranguinho

happy party GIF

Your Time is Now! Happy Birthday Wishes Card for Friends: An inspirational birthday card for an amazing friend. The most precious things in life are not things. It's the friends, the family, and the connections we have that make our moments rich in love. Wish your friend a happy birthday with this thoughtful birthday card. To life, to love, and to laughter all year long, this chic birthday card has the perfect message to inspire your friend to make the most of every day.

CELEBRATE LIFE -HAPPY BIRTHDAY#happybirthday #happy #birthday #quotes #flowers

You are so much more than

you think you are!!!!!!!!!!!

May u live healthy n strong!!!!!!!

Always be happy janan!!!!!!!

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 187

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

khush raho soni moni koji hahhhaa

many many happy returns of  the day brfiii may u have many many more and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

may ALLAH fill your life with goodness and bless u with great successfull healthy wealthy and beautiful life ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ameen

happy birthday GIF

happy birthday meri koji koji dost jan love u alot ................<3 khush rho sadaa churri

Happ!!!! B!rthDaY........

.MERi Cute CHURAIL.......................LUV uuu mosht....................................ALWAYS BE HAPPY....and i wish u sucessful in every field of life!!!!!!!

Image result for motivational birthday quotes for future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FvRelated imageImage result for birthday party ideasRelated imageImage result for birthday cakes tutti frutti for blairBMidImage result for birthday cakes tutti frutti for blair_I4YImage result for happy birthday balire

HapPy Birthday Blaraaaa..!! 

Allah pak meri pyari sare dunya se achi behna  blaire ko izat wali zindagi de ameen summa ameen

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* ♪ღ♪░H░A░P░P░Y░ B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░░♪ღ♪ *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Happy birthday dear❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

gifs happy birthday photo: happy birthday 34 genie Geniehappybday.gif

Whitening Happy Birthday GIF by HiSmileTeeth

This photo was uploaded by cherokeeladytn1964.

cocomo mjy b do chragh haha

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service