We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Here every one requested to add reply in this discussion regarding his/her life time at VU STUDENTS .Start writing from 1st day on VU STUDENTS to uptill now &  whats the future plans.

Share your life Experience at VU STUDENTS with all members.

Share your thoughts ,Friends ,Bad,Good Any kind of experience.

Best Experience/Story reply of member will be display in separate Discussion.

If any Member want to know his/her Joining Date at VU STUDENTS.He/She can Ask us.

So Let Start............ 

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1844

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahaan its a great chance for me to share my own story here, :)

I got the admission in VU in feb 2102. after some days i received the mail ... M.Tariq Malik.... invites your to join Vustudents.ning. :P

may ny click kia site open hui :D mazy ki baat , my mom was sitting next to me and i asked to my mom. kia may join kr li :P hmmm thn site ka main page bht dehan sy dekha :P kiu k kuch smjh jonhi a rhi thi hahahhahah aikhr ye chz kia hy,, well sign in hui..... 1st time in my life k ksi social network ko join kia tha ufff chat i was quite confused at that time.

us time site ka theme bhi or tha, us time scholar of the month Faheem bhai or member of the month Abdul Rehman Ansari thy :)

starting may apny real name say thi :P real name to sab janty hhain .... thn after a year may be may ny change kia nick :) 1st day bht panic tha koi experience nhi tha chat wagera ka :D so itny pm k bass may to sign out hi kr gae hahahahaha.... thn kuch days baad online hui to Abdul rehman Ansari sy baat hui , Abdul Rehman is my 1st friend of this site :) well Allhamdullilah em so blessed to have good frndz in VU :)  Tariq Malik ( most respectable sir) SA bhai i must say he is superman :), Attitude prince ( big bro).  baqi frndz to baad may bny em sharing the starting days sweet memories here :P 

Having Good and bad both experiences but good ka portion ziyda hy :) well its and part and parcel of life so good n bad both sath chalta hy.....

This april (25/26) when i was promoted as a moderator of this site :) itnaaa confused thi us time :P :P lakin sath sath bht khush bhi :) don't have words to explain it. :) ... ghr may sab ko btaya k may moderator bni hu site ki :) sab kehty oyee tuu or mod :D :D hahahaha ... well bht kush hui :) 

vu n vu ning mery liye bht important rhi, i have seek lots from here, Thanks to sir Tariq to provide us such a great platform :) bundle of thanks to sir tariq..

Sana,

I joined vu as well this site in August 11, 2013.. then I don't know about this site. but now em satisfy to joining this site. and VU is good now with new grading 

A.o.A

i hv a great experince at ning ,i am learning here more then vu  ,according to my view its one of the best site for entertain & study , for all sir my joining date please?

regards :

i joined this site may be in 2010...........but its a gr8 platfrm fr stdnts hlp....i think mera mcs cmplt hua Allah k fazl o karam n ning sy....bcz ning gave me bst frnds to do wrk togthr......ning is really a gud source to find hlp in stds ,....thanks tariq bhai

ye pehli site hai jis pr mai ny itny nam change keya .:P.......................owsome fantastic fa bolus site  .i hv no words to explain  for goodness of tarik bhai ..JazakAllah

I join in 2009 when i trapped in vu  after that 1st 2 semester m not very regular on this site or any other but after that i become addict of ning ,chating  for hours there nothiing to me i have some very good memories of fighting with  mods  overall in my 4 year degree i almost copy paste material for my assignments from ning. Overall ning  become an important aspect of mine so i come there everyday without that my day won't complete 

me also want to know my joining date

ning k all members great han. ning pe main ny frndz to ni banay but study sy related problems idr sy hi solve krta han.

awesome sit

sir i wnat to know my joing date??????

hehehehehhehe 

yad aya 1st time jab main ny shm ko sign up kia ning pe next day suba suba gmail pe 1mail ai thi "Deby diana" ki wo ye ha

Diana Deby added a comment to your profile on Virtual University of Pakistan

------------
Hello, Am Diana, I really want to have a good friendship with you. i have something special i want to discuses with you. You can get back to me, directly to my e-mail. (debydiana355@yahoo.co.uk).

then main ny isy yahoo ki mail pe mail ki k i ma also need a good frnd to hamri aisy hi 2,4 mails 1 dosry ko ki at the end us ny mujy kaha paisy chahiyen  main ny phr kbi reply ni kia heheheheheh    wo bari mailain kia krti thi with love and trust 2,3 pic b ki i dont know k real thi ya fake 

waisy acha experience raha thnkx alot ning admins nd membrs

Me too want to know the joining date...? 

its really nice to be a part of this family.......Feeling Proud

Tariq bhai tell me my joining date

AoA dear all

i don,t know about my date of join .but i think 2010 0r 2011 i join this site some time good or some time bad but tariq bahi every time help us i slute him he is real hero of the site and made good future of the vu student.i think if any new vu student who want to  best site for study i think the one and only site vu ning where real time study help. i pray for tariq bahi God bless you in the way of life in the light of Quran-e-pak 

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service