LUMS Building Blocks of Human Resource Management 18-21 November 2014
2014 Building Blocks of Human Resource Management 18-21 November
Building Blocks of Human Resource Management is a high-impact 4-day programme during which HR professionals learn to construct the fundamental and critical building blocks of a performance driven Human Resource Management System.
This programme enhances participants' knowledge of HR (unctions and processes and builds practical and demonstrable skills required to manage the HR at both the departmental and organisational level. The participants get a chance to connect the role of HR processes with performance, results and value creation for the organisational success. The programme exposes participants to core HR tools and techniques which can effectively contribute to generate value within an organisation
The programme focuses on conceptual and practical aspects of HR function. Through a blend of simulation and relevant case studies, participants gain understanding and insight on;
• Creating value through main HR functions such as job analysis, recruitment and selection, performance management etc.
• Developing skills and competencies required to lead an effective HR function with an expanded role in the organisation
• Managing the linkages and consistencies between different HR functions
• Enhancing HR decision making skills in different situations and contexts and linking them to organisational performance
• Developing capabilities to implement effective HR systems
• Modern trends and issues in managing HR
Who Should Attend
The programme is designed for HR Business Partners, Human Resource Managers / Assistant Managers, people who are looking for a move into HR function, Line Managers, and Unit Heads who manage their own HR function.
Marketing Manager, Rausing Executive Development Centre
(Monday - Friday. 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
Tel: +92-42-35608119, +92-42-35608243, +92-42-35608333. Fax: +92-42-35722691, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org