Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

ASSIGNMENT TASK:

Listen the interview of Chairman Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf, Imran Khan by famous TV anchor,
Sayyed Talat Hussain Naqvi, at this link

http://www.pakfiles.com/watchshow/NDgwNzY=/Live-With-Talat-9th-October-2012

and answer the following questions after
the careful listening:

QESTIONS:

1- Which level of listening Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf, Imran Khan is involved in? Justify
your opinion with logical arguments.(7.5marks)

2- What type of listening Journalist Sayyed Talat Hussain is involved in? Justify your
opinion with logical arguments. (7.5marks)

Views: 3126

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Malik Asim Ghani!!!

AGREE WITH U !!!

I ALSO MAKE MY ASS ON THIS OPINION!!!!

Any one think otherwise plz let me know we should discuss it positively before making our final decisions thx. 

well acrding to me talat ki type critical  listening he hai 
and for imran khan i guess it may b preferential ............ :/

AOA nazish i think u r are right as far as talt is concerend but for imran i still feel it is protective. kiunke us ko pata hae talat us kae baat sun tu raha hae but he has made up his mind to pin down imran is laey imran is protective about his questions and he dont want to commit something jis ko wo baad main sambal na sake. your comment plz

but question is about listening not speeking

i think k Imran is using protective listening plz discuss about more

w.salam mr malik :) 
yeah i read all the levels again i thing ur r right .......
its protective but sub apni soch sy b risk lye ..... :P

Thank u Nazish i would recommend one more thing plz listen to lec 6 on DVD specially protective listening and Critical listening i m sure it would be clear. If u like to discuss further my fb is mc110201602@vu.edu.pk. Any one who has cs101, mgt101,mcm 301,mgt211 and mth302 can contact me on this fb id. Regards 

After Listening the interview of Chairman Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf, Imran Khan by famous TV anchor, Sayyed Talat Hussain Naqvi, I just come to know Talat Hussain using critical listening he haiand for imran khan using preferential ..

i think imran khan is involved in all levels of listening and mr talat is also involved in all types of listening b/c in this show all the issues are disscuss and also involeve in all types and all levels.

i think talat is active listner because talat replying imran answers quiqly and intrupting imran khan again and again but imran khan is in critical listing because he dont answers abouts the quiezs

I have gone through the lec again specially through DVD and  what i could make out that Imran is a politician now and he new in the start that Talat wants to pin him down will ask questions which could lead him to somewhere else. Moreover if u see the interview it is evident that Talat even getting answers from Imran still persist on his pt of view ,therefore Imran has indulged himself in protective listening so that whatever he answers it should no go against him. I hope i m right u can comment on this. Regards.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service