1. You'd better take a taxi. ___, you'll arrive late.
‘2. I am delighted to announce that we have extended our departmental store hours for shoppers’ is an example of _______.
3. You’d better take a taxi. ___, you’ll arrive late.
4. Which of the following statements is part of persuasion in oral presentation?
5. Sadia __________ herself well during the job interview.
6. Objectives should always be --------.
__________ accuracy refers to the proper coverage of your topics in appropriate detail.
7. Karen is rich; ___, her cousin Kate is poor.
8. Which of the following statements is part of persuasion in oral presentation?
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)