We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Discussion Question

Ahmad and Ali, two students were defending each other regarding a cafeteria confrontation. Ahmad told the teacher that, “Ali called me a stupid guy when I accidently hit his tray with my shoulder after a sudden push during the bottlenecking at the counter”. Ali said that Ahmad hit him intentionally and wanted to spoil his food. Chilled drinks spilled over the burger and rice causing a mess in Ali’s tray. This caused him to call Ahmad a stupid guy. Ahmad yelled at Ali, “Who are you to call me a Stupid guy?” and this generated a fight.

Keeping in view the aggressive personalities of both students, which conflict resolution strategy is appropriate for this case? Support your answer with Logical Reasoning.

Important Instructions:

1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts.

2. The GDB will remain open for 2 working days/ 48 hours.

4. Your answer should not exceed 150 words.

3. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students.

4. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.

5. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 835

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

important thing  hand out mai all strategies nai hain so must listen lecture no 111 renaming lec mai discuss hain

i think the most appropriate stretgy is confrontation and problen solving leading to win-win.

as in confrontation both will tell what happened and the true sorce of conflict will be revealed and it can be then resolved accordingly. 

both sides will be given a chance to tell their side of story to arrive at a collaborative solution to conflict.

what you guys say about it?

why not go for cognitive restructuring?

ya but give some logical argues such as?????      infact am too thinking about it ..

cognitive restructuring is appropriate for aggressive personalities .its change the way someone think but they already involve their teacher so might be appeal to third party is also appropriate

ya too agree with sAima Umaar....

In fact Im li'll bit confuse among both ov them ist I wrote on third party appeal but now I change its as third party is already involved yar .....but I donE on Cognitive restructuring as  such type of behaviors really need restructured otherwise this 'll be escalated in future ...Ammmm I think I givE u A hugE solution guyS... ... Isn't like that? ... ...

so tell what is appropriate?

cognitive cant be  because  how  some  one can  found  a positive thing in the act of mess his/her meals????? n how  1 can found  a positive aspect in other aggressive calling  so this opt is not fit

dear  u point out on mine choosing communication point that  these tow boys are aggressive so  cant  resolve through communication as they already did it but failed in communication..... so like this for win win situation cooperation and collaboration is require and when  both are  aggressive and not communicate  well then   how they will  deal with win win strategy...... if win win can be then communication also with negotiation think about that.......

n dear i think  our teacher  give  us   solution gdb in  gdb question because if win win or cognitive  will apply then  gdb  que teacher  interpreting part not necessary.......... so i think  third party is rite opt......

In cognitive restructuring u try to convert the negative aspects into positive impacts...although they have involved their teacher in it nw he can change the negative aspects into positive one through cognitive means...3rd party strategy would be appropriate if they both were thinking to involve any 3rd person

RSS

Latest Activity

Mehboob Ali Cheema left a comment for areeba khan
15 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT301 Principles of Marketing Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MGT301 Principles of Marketing
51 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT301 Principles of Marketing Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MGT301 Principles of Marketing
52 minutes ago
52 minutes ago
52 minutes ago
52 minutes ago
53 minutes ago
Profile IconPreçîõûš and Fari Malik joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
Preçîõûš joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Preçîõûš replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion CS408 - Human Computer Interaction Assignment No.1 Semester: Fall 2019 in the group CS408 Human Computer Interaction
1 hour ago
Preçîõûš replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion CS408 - Human Computer Interaction Assignment No.1 Semester: Fall 2019 in the group CS408 Human Computer Interaction
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Nissa commented on + M.Tariq Malik's group EDU430 ICT in Education
2 hours ago
Fahad liked + M.Tariq Malik's group CS206 Introduction to Network Design & Analysis
2 hours ago
Fahad liked + M.Tariq Malik's group CS205 Information Security
2 hours ago
Fahad joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
Fahad joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service