We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Total Marks 10
Starting Date Thursday, May 12, 2016
Closing Date Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Question Title Importance of Human Resource Management
Do you think; is it necessary that all managers of an organization need to understand HR rules & regulations, instead of leaving it to the HR department? Discuss with rationale.
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts. Word limit is 100-150 words
3. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students.
4. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
5. The GDB will open and close on the specified date and time. Please note that no grace day or extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
6. Questions/queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
discuss kr lo kuch about this gdb
iska question hi explain kr do
koi pura solution he upload kr de
آپ کو لگتا ہے؛ یہ ایک تنظیم کے تمام مینیجرز کی بجائے HR محکمہ کو اسے چھوڑنے کی ، HR قوانین اور قواعد و ضوابط کو سمجھنے کی ضرورت ہے کہ ضروری ہے؟ ترک ساتھ بحث کریں .
In “rules”, I include company policies and practices, relevant employment-related laws and regulations, industry and safety protocols, and basic management techniques. A manager with insufficient awareness of these things is a liability.
The Human Resources department is there to support managers with a much deeper and more nuanced understanding of all of those areas, but we cannot compensate for managers that don't have a basic command of the requirements that apply to them. Managers need to make decisions in the moment, and will likely make some very lamentable and costly mistakes if they don't know what they're doing - if they don't know enough to know when they need to stop and ask questions, they'll get themselves and their staff into bad situations.
kya ye complete idea solution hai