We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Looking for Something at Site? Search Below

Entrepreneurship (MGT602)
Spring 2017
Assignment.01
Due Date: 09 May, 2017
Total Marks: 10
Topic: Types of Start-Ups
Leaning objectives: To make students familiarize with the different type of start-ups which an entrepreneur can start as a new business.
Learning Outcome: After attempting the assignment, students will be able to understand the different types of start-ups and their characteristics.
Background:
You are working as a business consultant and your office is located in Gulberg, Lahore. One day your friend Mr. Akhtar working in an auto rickshaw manufacturing firm, came to meet you and started talking on an issue he is facing.
Akhtar: I am not satisfied with my job as I do not see further growth in my job.
You: You are an R & D manager and still you are not satisfied with your job! I think it is your interest to work in an R & D department where you can conduct research on your own innovative ideas and develop unique products related to auto industry which give benefits to your firm. Secondly, you have degrees in mechanical engineering and MBA then this firm suits you as per my observation.
Akhtar: Yes, you are right but I have now plenty of experience of my current job and took my firm at the leading position in the market by working on different innovative ideas so, I don’t think that any learning is left on my part.
You: My dear, current environment is very hostile so I don’t advise you to leave your job until you have some contingency plan.
Akhtar: Contingency plan… What do you mean by it?
You: I mean, have you any other income source?
Akhtar: No… Not at all. Salary is my only companion.
You: Then why are you going to make your life difficult? You are the bread earner of your family and your family depends on you.
Akhtar: Yes, and this thing compels me to do job and nothing else.
You: Well, I have some good option for you if you are interested?
Akhtar: Tell me I am very anxious.
You: I think, “You should start your own business”.
Akhtar: That sounds good but I don’t have experience of any type of business and it seems risky to start business without any experience.
You: Well I have an option….
Requirement:
Being a business consultant what type of option of startup you will give to Mr. Akhtar by seeing his current situation? Give at least three logic reasons to support your answer.
Marks: 1 (Name of startup) + 3*3 (Three logic comments)
IMPORTANT:
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
DEADLINE:
• Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
• Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
FORMATTING GUIDELINES:
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
• You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
RULES FOR MARKING
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
• It is submitted after the due date.
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
• It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PDF etc. It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
NOTE RELATED TO LOAD SHEDDING: PLEASE BE PROACTIVE
Dear students,
As you know that Pre Mid-Term semester activities have started and load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to post your activities as early as possible without waiting for the due date. For your convenience; activity schedule has already been uploaded on VULMS for the current semester, therefore no excuse will be entertained after due date of assignments, quizzes or GDBs.

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Startup As  :-  AutoRickshaw Mechanic

Supporting Comments :-

1. Akthar has a degree in Mechanical engineering and business administration, He knows about the procedures and precautions of starting a business related to his field that is mechanical engineering,

2. Akthar can start his own startup related to rickshaw industry easily because he has vast experience in marketing and the manufacturing of rickshaw. He has seen the whole process being part of the team and growing the rickshaw business to a certain point.

3. Being important part of modern rickshaw industry and taking the research to a new highest level. Akhtar must have made a good PR as well. Having a good PR will give him greater chances of suggestions from experienced lot.

RSS

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

Today Top Members 

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service