We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

All Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2013

From (20 Dec , 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 )

Note:

PLZ Must Share Those Papers Files Also where u Study

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2933

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

My todays paper    (20th dec.,2013)

Subjective:

1)- Features of market economy? (3 marks)

2)- What are the factors that diminishes or reduces a person's moral responsibility?   (3 marks)

3)- When a person is declared as not responsible to the injury of someone?  (3 marks)

4)- Do you agree that in a free competitive market, organizations ignored the care ethics? if yes then why?  (5 marks)

5)- Why we have to consider moral ethics while differentiating good or bad? Discuss with arguments?  (5 marks)

While MCQ's i thought were mostly new and cannot suggest any file. I prepare from masoodkhan's files but these only cover almost my half MCQ's out of 22.

Best of luck to all and pray for me too.

plz upload midterm past papers.aur coments parhnay k bad i realize k quiz file may say bht kam aya hoa hay is dafa

plz koi ye bta sakta hai kitne % quizzs old papers ma se aa rhy hai. aur kis file se zaida quizzs aa rhy hai.

koi ye bata sakta hai k quizz past paper ma se kitne  % aa rhe hai. and plz upload file.

muhammad bilal & mehwish kiren only 30 to 40 percent Mcqs were from old files and i has already been uploaded all past papers. Plz don't waste your time, prepare your handouts lecturers from 11 to 22 for Subjective and 1 to 10 for Objective pluse old files. 

Attachments:

Attachments:

thanks alot and Best of luck 

My today’s paper (24/12/13)

1)      22 MCQs mostly were new

2)      Describe main difference between Monopoly, and oligopoly? (5M)

3)      Locke four major weaknesses criticize? (5 Marks)

4)      Difference between political equality and economic equality? (3M)

5)      Define Ideology. Individual ideology, Communitarian ideology? (3M)

6)      What are the Critics by Adam Smith of utilitarianism? (3M)

Best of luck to all and pray for me too

Today Paper
Total Questions: 27
Total MCQs of 1 Mark: 22
Total Short Subjective Question of 3 Marks:3
Total Long Subjective Question of 5 Marks:2

Q#1:

Why to business relay on utilitarian cost-benefits analysis?

Q#2:

What are the some of the traits of character that make an individual a morally good human being?

Q#3:

In a perfectly competitive market the demand curve is almost always downward sloping?

Q#4:

John locks argues that if the earth was given by God to all human beings in common even that private property can be justified. What is the argument that john locks offers to support this claim?

Q#5:

Explain the theory of absolute advantages? How David Ricardo fine tuned this theory to make a new theory of comparative advantages?

Please share Your today's paper questions here, Please Share in following format so all students can understand patern of midterm exam fall 2013

What were total question?

How Much MCQs?

How Much two Marks shot Questions?

How Much three Marks shot Questions?

How Much two Marks Long Questions?

RSS

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service