We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
All Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 (25 May 2013 ~ 06 June 2013) at One Place
From 25 May 22, 2013 to 06 June 2013 Spring 2013
Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 Papers, May 2013 Mid Term Papers, Solved Mid Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
MGT610 HUGE FILE FOR MIDTERM.pdf
REMMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. . .
ALL THE BEST. . .
+ "Sana"good work ALLAH bless u
kia apka paper isi file sa aia tha
Total Questions: 27
Total MCQs of 1 Mark: 22
Total Short Subjective Question of 3 Marks:3
Total Short Subjective Question of 5 Marks:2
Why to business relay on utilitarian cost-benefits analysis?
What are the some of the traits of character that make an individual a morally good human being?
In a perfectly competitive market the demand curve is almost always downward sloping?
John locks argues that if the earth was given by God to all human beings in common even that private property can be justified. What is the argument that john locks offers to support this claim?
Explain the theory of absolute advantages? How David Ricardo fine tuned this theory to make a new theory of comparative advantages?
My paper of Business Ethics MGT610 (3 June 2013)
Total question 27 tha 22 mcq’s , 3 question of 3 and 2 question of 5 marks
1. The principle of increasing marginal utility costs states that after a certain point, each additional item the seller produces costs him more to produce than earlier items. Why? Explain with an example. 5
2. Why to business rely on utilitarian cost-benefits analysis? 3
3. Difference between Ethics of Care & Communitarians Ethics? 3
4. Features of market economy explain? 3
5. Ek or question Law pe 5 no ka wo muje yad nai hai.