We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

MGT610 GDB

Topic: Consumer protection and Obligation of Manufacturer Consumer Protection Law in Pakistan ____________________________________________

Marks: 05 marks

Due Date: August 07, 2014 Objectives:

To understand the role of legislative bodies in Pakistan Comprehend the law, its use and implications To analyze different constraints in the process of implementation of law GDB: Following is the part of Consumer Protection act 2005 (Punjab - Province). This is sub legislative inclusion in the federal act of Consumer Protection after the approval from Legislative bodies. Read this act and discuss the below administrative issue by implementing this act. Part IV OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURERS 18. Prices to be exhibited at the business place.– Unless a price catalogue is available for issue to customer, the manufacturer or trader shall display prominently in his shop or display-centre a notice specifying the retail or wholesale price, as the case may be, of every goods available for sale in that shop or display-centre. http://punjablaws.gov.pk/laws/477.html

Requirement:

In your opinion, this legal obligation is followed by the retailer or trader in Pakistan? If not, then how authorities can assure its true implementation? To serve this purpose, you need to visit at least five firms (small\medium size, Manufacturers or traders) and ask them what kind of problems businesses are facing in implementation of this law.

Note: Don’t forget to mention the names of visited firms\businesses and also mention the name and contact number of resource person.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2567

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

now please decide what strategy should adopt?? should leave this gdb or give the points only without reference of firms becasue because of 5 numbers i can not leave all my gdbs and quizes and exams preparation for this gdb this gdb is very time consuming and and no appropriate time is given to accomplish it.

itna asaaan GDB hai has beeen submited :) :) :) :) 

to hamari b help kr do bhai kya selfishness dekha rahy ho :o

I am residing abroad. I think inko remind kerwana ho ga distant learners bhi hain kuch log. ab mein yahan ki firms mein ja k punjab law se related questions kesay karun Lol Lol Lol. i don't know what to do. Somebody please guide me . Thanks

they dont care about us ;)

:) hehe right

ap wahen k kisi law pe research karke point submit karwa do na inhe samjh aega or nmbr b mil jaen shayed :)

bongi gdb ha . kya krna chaye guys kuch to bataoo ??

vu walo ko goli mar daini chaahiya thishathisha thishs

I sent mail on MGT601 and got this reply 

Dear Student,

Glad to see your e-mail.
You can consult your local laws regarding the GDB. This is not hard and fast rule to visit the industry and gather the contact numbers. Only the discussion on these legislative frameworks would be enough. You may consult local media and internet to gather the information regarding these laws and generate a discussion in your own words.
Regards, 

kya discuss krna hai is gdb plzzz give some hint  

koi to relp kry plzz 

what they exactly asking can any one tell me about gdp? please

RSS

Latest Activity

2.O posted a discussion
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked Biya's discussion Waqat Dolat Rishty. . .
3 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked Whispering Soul's discussion Mamu :D
3 hours ago
Rana Shoaib updated their profile
3 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! !blaire liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s profile
3 hours ago
Biya liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s blog post A Brief History of HTML
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG replied to Biya's discussion Waqat Or Samajh
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked Biya's discussion Waqat Or Samajh
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG replied to Biya's discussion Khoob Sorat Bat. . . . .
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked Biya's discussion Khoob Sorat Bat. . . . .
4 hours ago
+ !! SARAH liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s blog post A Brief History of HTML
4 hours ago
Raheela joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
+ !! SARAH liked +++Mahoo+++'s discussion Famous Logos With a Hidden Meaning(special for adeena)
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Profile IconRaheela and Iqra Malik joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
4 hours ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Mujhe shakh shakh sy torna ................
4 hours ago
Hareem Malik replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Mujhe shakh shakh sy torna ................
4 hours ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service