We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

MGT610 GDB

Topic: Consumer protection and Obligation of Manufacturer Consumer Protection Law in Pakistan ____________________________________________

Marks: 05 marks

Due Date: August 07, 2014 Objectives:

To understand the role of legislative bodies in Pakistan Comprehend the law, its use and implications To analyze different constraints in the process of implementation of law GDB: Following is the part of Consumer Protection act 2005 (Punjab - Province). This is sub legislative inclusion in the federal act of Consumer Protection after the approval from Legislative bodies. Read this act and discuss the below administrative issue by implementing this act. Part IV OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURERS 18. Prices to be exhibited at the business place.– Unless a price catalogue is available for issue to customer, the manufacturer or trader shall display prominently in his shop or display-centre a notice specifying the retail or wholesale price, as the case may be, of every goods available for sale in that shop or display-centre. http://punjablaws.gov.pk/laws/477.html

Requirement:

In your opinion, this legal obligation is followed by the retailer or trader in Pakistan? If not, then how authorities can assure its true implementation? To serve this purpose, you need to visit at least five firms (small\medium size, Manufacturers or traders) and ask them what kind of problems businesses are facing in implementation of this law.

Note: Don’t forget to mention the names of visited firms\businesses and also mention the name and contact number of resource person.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2571

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Plz Someone Help us..

everyone is asking "guys what should we do now" ??? I think give 'em a piece of sh*t. Just tell 'em that you visits the five f**kin' firms and mention the random contact numbers :D :D :D they're not going to call every firms mentioned by you :P

ok now thats the cheapest idea. May Allah guide you to the right path.

I request all of you not to follow his instructions and don't mention any random number.

Thanks

P.s white panther :p you really need to grow up bro .. P E A C E

مصطفے کے غلام نے کیا زبان استعمال کی ہے۔۔۔واہ

uss ne apna naam he change kar liya Yeh nahi k Apni zuban theek karay. Lol

I think kisi b firm ko consult kr k gdb krna chaie kuch to marks mily gy 

Please discuss the first point

who is actually following this legal obligation? retailers or traders

firm mai to tb jayen gy jb pehlay do points ko solve krain gy

Plz strt Discussion 

SAGA SPORTS (PVT) LTD.
Saga City, Toorabad, Daska Road, Sialkot, Punjab, Pakistan
Phone: 9252-3554985 / 3554981 / 3554984 / 3554982
Fax: 9252-3551553
URL: http://www.sagasport.com - See more at: http://www.sagasportspvtltd.enic.pk/#sthash.t02KvCYI.dpuf

koi batae ga i'm I right ??

what is this??? What about the other two points? why u r just focusing on the reference part?? 

RSS

Latest Activity

syed asim ali liked Ayesha saddiqua's profile
38 seconds ago
Amina Azeem posted a status
"mgt611 assignment solution"
5 minutes ago
noor imaan updated their profile
8 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion BIO101 Basic I-Biology Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group BIO101 Basic I-Biology
17 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion BIO101 Basic I-Biology Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
17 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group BIO101 Basic I-Biology
18 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS606 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group CS606 Compiler Construction
20 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion The World's most expensive Proposal
21 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion The World's most expensive Proposal
22 minutes ago
Aaag updated their profile
23 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT611 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group MGT611 Business & Labor Law
23 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT611 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group MGT611 Business & Labor Law
23 minutes ago
25 minutes ago
Profile IconAnum, maria ali, Huzaifa Malik and 11 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
28 minutes ago
Babar ali joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
34 minutes ago
+***piya o ry piya***+ replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG301 Business Communication Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group ENG301 Business Communication
41 minutes ago
+***piya o ry piya***+ joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
41 minutes ago
Zareen replied to Ikra butt's discussion CS610 Assignment No 1 Solution Complete And Correct Solution in the group CS610 Computer Network
45 minutes ago
Zareen replied to Ikra butt's discussion CS610 Assignment No 1 Solution Complete And Correct Solution in the group CS610 Computer Network
46 minutes ago
Profile IconZareen, MUHAMMAD USMAN and Ikra butt joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
46 minutes ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service