We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Scenario:

Mr. Bilal is running a shop of new watches. He is also studying B.Com. as a private student under the supervision of a teacher. One day his teacher comes on to his shop and selects an expensive beautiful watch. But he insists to buy watch at a very less price than the market price of that watch. Mr. Bilal, however, will never sell that watch at the stated price to any customer but due to the respect of his teacher, allows him to buy at a price stated by his teacher. His teacher buys the watch and leaves the shop.

Required:

Whether “Undue Influence” has been exercised in this case or not? Discuss on the basis of three conditions that should appear in a scenario to deem presence of “Undue Influence” in it.

Instructions:

• Your answers should be precise and to the point. Preferably in bullets in this case. One point for your decision and one point for each of the three conditions.
  • Limit your answer to the given case only. Do not write general details about the topic covered.
  • Do not copy from any source, neither from a web-site nor from another student.
  •  

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 992

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Replies to This Discussion

GUYZ PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS OR DISCUSS HERE ......... 

Please discuss this GDB

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

any idea???

in my opinion as a teacher he has undue influence and he his exercising that influence because he his insisting to Mr. Bilal to buy that watch. What you say safa.......

Thanks for  sharing your views.......Fairy

THANKS SPARKLE FAIRY

but what will be the three points????

we have to give 3 reason when and how undue influence is present in this case .

i made 3 points which 3 reason which are : some one took advantage so its undue influence , , and some one have control over other ,  third one i didn't remember what i wrote 3rd one

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

As a lawyer, I would say it is very clear from the scenario that Undue influence is present in it because
In undue influence there is no threat/harm or physical pressure applied on the other person. Instead the other person is forced to do whatever is required on the basis of respect as mentioned in given scenario. Mr. Billal did whatever his teacher said because he respected his teacher alot. So due to the connection b/w him and his teacher, he honored whatever his teacher said no matter what. either he wanted to do it or not. he just did it in respect of his teacher because he did not want to harm the relation b/w him and his teacher.
I hope it is now very well cleared to all of you that the scenario given contains undue influence. I have explained the conditions as well so now it should be easy to answer the GDB

Mgmt611 gdb solution

As per case we can see that sadakat has cool temper as compare to Aftab so in that case they already tell that, which is the reason of difference, if a person already short tempered and he do work under noise
It will make him more dumb and angry because research have shown that if person live in under noisy environment it will effect on them and on their performance, under in noise and hard work make Aftab more rude because he has already sullen it will note give him satisfaction so someone want to happy that the whole environment should be in favor him but the environment of Aftab opposite, he is continuously in stress The worst thing for stress is trying to take control over uncontrollable things. Because when you inevitably fail — since it’s beyond your control — you only get more stressed out and feel helpless. So after you’ve thought through what’s stressing you out, identify the stressors that you can control, and determine the best ways to take action.
On the other hand Sadakat has cool temper and know ho to be happy under stress he know that how can he handle his stress .

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service