We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Alhamdolillah, I have successfully completed EMBA with a CGPA of 3.88, MGT-619 result was updated today.

I appeared for MGT-619 Viva on 10-Oct-2016. My specialization is Management and my Project title was "An assessment of Employee Job Satisfaction among Executive Technical Employees in the Oil and Gas Industry in Pakistan"

The panel constituted 3 Examiners (1 Supervisor and 2 External examiners)all female. Some of the questions asked were;

Where do you work and what is your job title. Why did you choose to do EMBA. Then asked me to proceed with the presentation.
I presented the introduction, objectives and significance part. In the research methodology part they asked me what is Purposive Sampling. Then they asked me to Proceed to the Analysis Part and asked what the percentages and numbers indicate. I explained the overall results of the analysis. Finally they asked me to go to the conclusions slides.

Only one general question was asked about Functions of MGT and that's it.

Overall it was pretty straight forward and easy, and took only 10 minutes. Just prepare the material you have on your slides. Understand it fully and you will have no problems at all.

GOOD LUCK

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 252

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Brother!

Best of luck for your better career after MBA

I am also waiting for the Viva only  ,just let us know when you received Email about Viva schedule means before how many days???

Dear Abdullah , I got email on 7 Oct and viva was on 10 Oct...

RSS

Latest Activity

مخلص liked + ! ! ! ! ! Iuuoɔǝut ! ! ! ! +'s discussion teachers be like ..........
1 minute ago
مخلص liked + sílєnzíσ's discussion Fall 2019 Mid Term Examinations: Make your date sheet NOW!
2 minutes ago
مخلص liked +"Mission Impossible"++'s discussion Nooriiiiiiiiiiii
2 minutes ago
مخلص liked +"Mission Impossible"++'s discussion New invention of Microsoft
2 minutes ago
مخلص liked +"Mission Impossible"++'s discussion For monsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2 minutes ago
مخلص liked + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Ayesha +++'s discussion cs403 assignment
2 minutes ago
مخلص liked + ! ! ! ! ! Iuuoɔǝut ! ! ! ! +'s discussion مرزا غالب
2 minutes ago
مخلص liked + ! ! ! ! ! Iuuoɔǝut ! ! ! ! +'s discussion ابھی کچھ وقت لگے گا اسے سمجھانے میں
2 minutes ago
مخلص liked Farhan Amin's discussion your vu email address will deleted
2 minutes ago
مخلص liked + ! ! BLaiRe! !+'s discussion ****Gul khan K Kam****
2 minutes ago
مخلص liked + ! ! ! ! !HaFiZa TeHreeM FaTiMa's discussion AAJZI or IZZAT.................
2 minutes ago
مخلص liked Rana Ali's discussion Alfaz
2 minutes ago
مخلص liked + ! ! ! ! ! Iuuoɔǝut ! ! ! ! +'s discussion چھوڑو کچھ الفاز ہی تو تھے
3 minutes ago
مخلص liked Azhar Sagar's discussion quiz main kese 10/10 mark la saktay hain cheating ka asan tareeqa
3 minutes ago
مخلص liked sayyad saqib hussain shah's discussion HRM 626 HANDOUTS REQUIRED PLS
3 minutes ago
مخلص liked 彡Tweety彡 ❤️'s discussion .... Mera Pakistan... :x:p
3 minutes ago
مخلص liked Rana Ali's discussion Tell some words in the Shan of Hazart Muhammad (S.A.W)
3 minutes ago
angel joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
6 minutes ago
مخلص liked + ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R's discussion Accurate Depiction Of Poetic Beauty
6 minutes ago
彡Tweety彡 ❤️ replied to + ! ! ! ! ! Iuuoɔǝut ! ! ! ! +'s discussion Phly Dosti phir mohabbat ......
11 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service