We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

MGT501 All Current Final Term Papers Fall 2012 (20 February to 03 March 2013) at one Place

From 20 February to 03 March 2013 Fall 2012

Current Final Term Papers Fall 2012 Papers, Feb 2013 Final Term Papers, Solved Final Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs

Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 8718

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

hira iftikhar thanks for sharing ur paper to help other 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Final Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

hira plz apny old papers share kar dain jahan sy aap ny tyari ki ha...

MGT501 Human Resource Management

Today Final Term Paper Fall 2012

On 20 Feb 2013

Total Questions: 60

Total Marks: 78

Total MCQs: 54 (Each of 1 Mark)

Total Short Questions: 3 (Each of 3 Mark)

Total Long Questions: 3 (Each of 5 Mark)

Question No. 55 (Marks: 3)

Give at least three reasons for the failure of “International Assignments” with the remedies?

Question No. 56 (Marks: 3)

Shabaz was continuously on leave few days ago, when he ask to explain the reason of leave he said that he was on leave because of illness but when he ask for a prove he fail to present the medical report. What do you think his application for leave should be approved or not? Justify your answer?

Question No. 57 (Marks: 3)

Do you agree that employees who pass the socialization are more beneficial and productive then who didn’t know it?

Question No. 58 (Marks: 5)

Discuss the role of tactical operational & Strategic managers with the help of hierarchical diagram?  

Question No. 59 (Marks: 5)

Do you agree “Rules and policies are to protect the rights of employees only? Discuss

Question No. 60 (Marks: 5)

Discuss the conditions under which termination of employee is prohibited?

MGT501

MY TODAY PAPER

TOTAL QUESTIONS 60

52 MCQS

3MARKS=4

5MARKS=5

IS THERE ANY RELATIONSHIP B/W COMPENETECY LEVEL AND DEPENDECY OF FOLLOWER IN LEADERSHIP PROCSEE? (3)

A certain stress is energize  and motivate work.agree or disagree(3)

Scenario was given and find the means of communication?(5)

Aik accident sy related tha(5)

And aik labor union ka tha(5)

Hr functions are interrelated to each other(5)with examlp

Bs yahi questions mjy yad hn

Over all paper was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry easy no conceptual question sedy sedy question thay

And mcqz ya jo file ha is main sy mostly and jo new thay wo zadia tr compensation , benefits and power wly chapters sy thay

mostly mcqz is file main sy thay

Attachments:

+ " Angel Sweet Doll " + thanks for sharing ur paper 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Final Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

MGT501 11:00am Overseas paper
Q-1 Is there any relationship exist between “competency level” and “dependability” of followers in a leadership process?

Q-2 Suppose after completion of your graduation, you receive two job offers related to your area of specialization; one is from a government organization and other is from a private sector firm. What will be your preference? Why?
(Note: Your reasoning must be on the basis of pros and cons of compensatory benefits generally offered by public and private sector firms)

Q-3 Contrast Training and Development with an example.

Q-4 How would you differentiate between extinction and punishment?

Q-5 Do differences in economic systems among countries affect HR practices or not? Give justification to support your answer.

Q-6 Why organizations & unions consider ‘collective bargaining’ valuable?

Q-7 Have you ever observed; organizations try to get employees from the competing firms who have complete knowledge about the procedures and operations, with an intention to beat the competitor? Quote one real life example. In your opinion, is it ethically right to do so or not?

@admin i have fresh snapshot of MGT501 But Post nai ho rhy :(

Tell me the procedure

Thanks

aneela javed jab ap reply pa click karo gi tu text box k upper ju tool bar hai hai ius ma left side pa 02 wala option hai image upload k lihay 

MGT501 Today Fresh Snapshots

Attachments:

aneela javed kindly upload your folder in .ZIP format. site does not support the .rar format folder..

ye open nae ho rahi

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
18 minutes ago
cool_heart liked Rani's profile
19 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
21 minutes ago
23 minutes ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
23 minutes ago
23 minutes ago
24 minutes ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
40 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค !'s discussion to my jaaaaaaanu psycho happiest birthday jniii
50 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค !'s discussion to my jaaaaaaanu psycho happiest birthday jniii
53 minutes ago
57 minutes ago
+ + + Haniya + + + replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
1 hour ago

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service