We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

MGT501 GDB No.1 Solution and Discussion  last dat May 29, 2015.

GDB#01 Dated: May 25, 15

Important announcement

Graded Discussion Board

Human Resource Management (MGT501)

Dear Students!

This is to inform that Graded Discussion Board (GDB) No. 01 will be opened on May 27, 2015 for discussion and last date for posting your discussion will be May 29, 2015.

Topic/Area for Discussion

“People and Their Behavior

This Graded Discussion Board will cover first 13 lessons.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 6287

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

she is not a new comer, as she is already serving as a manager in this organization. she got confused in front of males in her very ist meeting as deputy director. plus she felt that CEO made fun of her or she is may be of some introvert type.

Friday, May 29, 2015
Open
People and Their Behavior

A female manager of a company has just been promoted as Deputy Director. In the first meeting, the CEO introduced her to new colleagues who were all male and said, “At least we’ll get some decent tea in these meetings from now on, eh?” Almost everyone laughed. For some reasons, she did not contribute much in the meeting and the CEO later asked to HR Director. ‘‘I hope we have not made a mistake. She does not seem to be a team player at all.”

Discussion question:

As an HR Director, discuss the perceptual problem(s) in above situation.

Important Instructions:

1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts. Word limit is 100-150 words
3. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students.
4. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
5. The GDB will open and close on the specified date and time. Please note that no grace day or extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
6. Questions/queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due
Behavior means attitude or manners, the way which people acts or conduct oneself, especially towards others peoples. After read the above situation it is under stood that new coming employee in an organization are not well-recognize with the company culture and it will need time to take up the new culture and behave. As she is a female has just promoted as Deputy Director and she is now moving toward top management. She is facing first time a different cultural as she is attending a meeting with a group of people of appositive gender so, it is natural factor a female get little confused and hesitation when CEO used unexpected sentence and to get consideration, all laughed. Our societies have some social and personality trait which create a difference between the genders male and female. So, as a HR Director I suggest here, she has needed to encourage her and trained her as she is seem to be a part of effective team.

very easy GDB 

i think this one is best solution for the given scenario 

thanks for sharing sir 

Good luck to all ....

best idae sir

I think as she was only one female and when CEO introduced her and delivered statement like joke for congenial environment then all the members laughed this thing made her confused and she perceived that she is being made fun by others but in fact it was not so.

On the other side as she was only one female & it was her 1st meeting so to behave in this manner and talking to her in this way was not suitable in that situation for her. Another point that comes in my mind is that girls are always shy and in this situation where she is only one girl it’s more than that.  I think it is too fast to declare about her as she is not team player which is perceived by CEO.

gdb solution chiye plzz send me

Mukhtar bhai aap ka name b mukhtar hei aur sir b Mukhtar hein aap ko b nhe aate aap ko chahye tha k khud solution upload krna bjaye mangne k........

wa kia philosphy ae shami apki 

mphil nhe kia abi Xanib

kia karain bhayya, aj kal logon ko ideas share karny me b sharm aati hai.....!

nice Going 

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service