People and Their Behavior
A female manager of a company has just been promoted as Deputy Director. In the first meeting, the CEO introduced her to new colleagues who were all male and said, “At least we’ll get some decent tea in these meetings from now on, eh?” Almost everyone laughed. For some reasons, she did not contribute much in the meeting and the CEO later asked to HR Director. ‘‘I hope we have not made a mistake. She does not seem to be a team player at all.”
As an HR Director, discuss the perceptual problem(s) in above situation.
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts. Word limit is 100-150 words
3. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students.
4. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
5. The GDB will open and close on the specified date and time. Please note that no grace day or extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
6. Questions/queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due