We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Microsoft For All....Opportunity from VU....Method and How to download free microsoft software

AOA To All.

want To help you here.

Virtual University has give us opportunity to use free software from Microsoft.

Click here to visit Microsoft for All

Introduction:

Microsoft in collaboration with HEC is providing free software to the academic community under its Microsoft Developers Network Academic Alliance (MSDN AA) program. National Student Software Accessibility (NSSA) Portals have been created for each university for this purpose. Each student and faculty member will soon receive an e-mail message from Microsoft to create account on this portal. This account will be used to download free Microsoft software from the portal.

Awarness For You:

Most of our virtual university students don't know about Microsoft free software for universities students.

This is 100% original Microsoft Software's. This is offered to all poor countries including Pakistan And In pakistan  this is with HEC because all university are registered with HEC.

Method:

1. Open your Vu email.
  2. There will be an email With Name "An account has been created for you.
  3. Read email care fully and follow instructions.click the link below Complete Your Registration:and complete registration there.
  4. Then login with that username and password which u choose
  5. After that choose the software which u want to download and install
  6. Then click “add to cart”
  7. After that click the "check out" button
  8. After that click the "I accept" button
  9. Then click "proceed with order" button
  10. Then click the "download options" button and a new window will open.
  11. On that new window click the link which is ur desired software and a new window will open
  12. On that new window click "start download" button. a small software will be downloaded
  13. This software will be located in ur default download folder. Install that software and by this small software u can download heavy windows. Actually this is a downloading manager. It keeps ur downloaded software save and u can continue from where u close it. For example window7 is almost 3GB.if u downloaded only 500MB and computer shuts down dye to any problem like load shedding so by this software u can continue from 500MB.U don’t have to start from beginning.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2409

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ve also not received any type of email containing information about registration to microsoft software.

But thanks to Aries 302, you can register your self by going to https://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/Security/Signin.aspx?ws=ae76038e-4...

and register yourself.

Me also waiting for that e-mail...

I ve also not received any type of email containing information about registration to microsoft software.

But thanks to Aries 302, you can register your self by going to https://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/Security/Signin.aspx?ws=ae76038e-4...

and register yourself.

i have not recived such type of mail how can i use this

and register yourself.

Thanks, tussi great ho,

its really very very helpful and useful for all

thanks dear
perfect

but tariq bhai i did not get this kind of email ....how can i register now???????

Dear sir, I want to create my account with microsoft right now, but I do not have any email from microsoft in my vu inbox. I requested to microsoft for new account but they did not create my account. What I can do? plz help me out.

Jazak Allah.

Thanks

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service