We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

╰☆╮Final Term Papers Solving Techniques During Paper Do These Steps╰☆╮

Dear Friend I wanted to Share my Paper Solving Ideas which will hopefully Helpful to you too...Before Starting Solving MCQ. You People Should  Do these things..

1. Make the Ms.Word File On Desktop
  2. Then go to The end of The Subjective Questions
  3. Copy and Paste All Subj Questions to the word file one by one
  4. Puts some space between Questions for the Answer
  5. After that read the Questions 3 to 4 time to kept in mind that which Questions has comes.
  6. Now start Solving MCQ, In MCQ There is always Answer of ur Questions if u found any MCQ related to Your Questions Copy it and its correct option and paste it under the question.
  7. So with this Process your MCQ’s  and Some of Subjective Answer will solved in the same time and You don’t have to found them again and again in MCQ.
  8. Now Solved rest of the answers with ur own..

NOTE: Don’t Make Ms.Word File In those papers in which you don’t allow to use Ms. Word.

\\\\\BEST Of Luck And Pray for Me Also/////

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 49123

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CS508 final term solved papers?

mgt404 k past paper nae hn kahen b...

vu ki b smj nae ati agr book k handout e nae hn tu phr course ma ku shamil ki hy,,,,,,,

mgt404 k past paper kahien b nae hnku?????????????????????????????????????????????????

thnxxx

i need solved past paper soc101?

JAZAK ALLAH

:)
Thanks!
Thank you

nice sharing

dear sir, me is the student of comsats virtual campus.
u said in ur tips that copy subjective questions bt in our paper pattern only one question we start attempting is shown to us next appears when we finish current one and load next also there is no copy paste option .
so please guide me according to my pattern if u can....
please

and if u please send me final papers with solutions of CSC 221, CSC 201,CSC 291, MTH 242, MTH 262, MTH 231

Thanks for sharing such a good knowledge

RSS

Latest Activity

+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ posted a discussion
3 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
6 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ liked + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Happy Marriage to "Zee" & " Nomi weds Noor"....!
6 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Happy Marriage to "Zee" & " Nomi weds Noor"....!
10 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
21 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion چاۓ
22 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Happy Marriage to "Zee" & " Nomi weds Noor"....!
31 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Happy Marriage to "Zee" & " Nomi weds Noor"....!
32 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ liked + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion رشتوں میں بیلنس قائم کریں
36 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut +'s discussion Nomi And Zee Be Ready for such Study
45 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ replied to + ՏhehαrZααD +'s discussion Assalamu Alaikum
46 minutes ago
Mani Siddiqui BS VIII replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Happy Marriage to "Zee" & " Nomi weds Noor"....!
46 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ liked + ՏhehαrZααD +'s discussion Assalamu Alaikum
48 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ liked + Iuuoɔǝut +'s discussion After and Before Marriage situations
48 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ liked + Iuuoɔǝut +'s discussion Rules for Happy Marriage Life
48 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ liked + Iuuoɔǝut +'s discussion Marriage
48 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Happy Marriage to "Zee" & " Nomi weds Noor"....!
52 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ liked + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Happy Marriage to "Zee" & " Nomi weds Noor"....!
1 hour ago
Mahwish shakeel joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ liked + Iuuoɔǝut +'s discussion Nomi And Zee Be Ready for such Study
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service