We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
|It has often been observed that after a brand begins to descend in the market or dilute, commentators observe it as “all brands have their day”. The reason is that, for one school of thought, all brands have a finite life and cannot be expected to be leaders forever. For other school of thought, brands live forever and its long term success depends on the skills and strategies of the marketers involved.
By considering the conflicting thoughts of different marketing experts and by observing current industry practices, explain with real life example that which school of thought is right and why?
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
2. Your comments on the topic should not exceed 500 words.
3. The GDB will remain open for 2 working days/ 48 hours.
4. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied
comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
5. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
6. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the
students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks