Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Solution required help karo .....................................

Views: 324

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Dear all,
I have Officially launched a complaint in vu regarding mth301for their odd method of teaching
And I have received a good response from all the forums including dr. Naveed the voice chancellor of the
University. I have also suggested vu to include a forum where we can raise voice and give suggestions for
The improvement. They have promised me that soon they will include a forum in LMS where we can launch course
Improvement schemes

Yes you are right the teaching method of Calculus is totally wrong and app na zaroor workout kiya ho gaaa but kaisay kiya ho ga ............... kohi tu batayaaa they should include solution of whole exercises. sometime i think university walay shahid hum kharzami samjhtay hain shahid they think we can do everything without teacher

HI PL assignment no 04 2012 cs 101 ha to sher karl

Dear,

I have given them solutions how to teach by giving them example of YouTube video and dr naveed liked it he promised to follow that technique

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service