We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Please share current papers
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
hmmm....thank u so much
me na ni parha kuch b khas
paper was easy..
egien values and vector 2marks 3marks and even 5marks
integrating factor malum karna tha equation given the. 5marks
power series sy reletd 2questions thy 2 and 3 marks
worksin nekalna tha 5marks
legendre's polynomial of degree 3marks
X= AX+F(t) ke form me likhna tha 5marks
mcqs me zayda ter egien values and vetcor or kuch power series waly thy
remember me in your prayers...:)
fari thanks for sharing ur paper..best of luck for ur result
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Final term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.
gud . thnks for sharing
MTH401 today paper 3/10/2014
40 MCQS mostly in past papers
41) Explain series that are identical are identically zero? (2)
42) Define Legendre equation polynomials? (2)
43) Find wronskian of two vectors? (2)
44) Find integrating factor? (3)
45) Example of power series? (3)
46) Orthogonality condition of Legendre polynomials using delta &m, n? (3)
47) Write system in matrix form? (3) Given data.
48) Straight lines x+y=cx c is a arbiter constant? (3)
49) Identical equation and identical roots in belles differential equation (5)
50) Find eigenvectors given eigenvalues? (5)
Thank you so much Jia .......