We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Hello friends, 

I am new here and have started listening to the lectures, i need a pdf format of Calculus and Analytical geometry textbook. And do let me know that where are questions after each lecture to practice at home. 

Thanks

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2271

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

I have got it.. Thanks anyway.. if anyone need it i will add it here.. its 9th edition of calculus and analytical geomety by thomas and finney

AOA

I m also new here so any body can guide me how I can get it .

and is its solution is also available

i have download the whole book in pdf format which is called calculus and analytical geometry.. solutions isn't availabe but some answers of the question are given in the end of book.i just need some questions to practice the lectures and around 50+ questions are there after each topic.

dear friend i need it plz share it 

Hello, I'm also a new student at VU of BS (CS) home bases program. kindly give me a link of download location. and where you guys are watching the lectures?

we are watching from youtube.com and if you have got your vulms username and password,then all the link to the lecture videos are there by subject. i already have started listening to the lecture and enjoying so far too..

Here is the link to the calculus text book, its so heavy that i cant upload it here:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/2nUPdReQ/Calculus_and_Analytical_Geomet....

here  is the handouts of math101 lecture

Attachments:

thank u so much for your reply and the handouts. is this the same handout which we suppose to orde at bookshop.vu.edu.pk?

yes, i think its the same as in the bookshop of vu and they are more important than textbooks as all quizzes,MCQ's and others are asked from handouts.

hmm yea I thought so... I think you r also in BS CS program. DO u have the other subject's handouts as well? If yes, then plz share with me. I've ordered them at Book shop, but haven't received from them.

yeah i am also doing starting BS CS program, i have all handouts and i have download it from the grps.. you may check it.

hm ok I'll check it when I'll be at home. by the way thanks for your time and co-operation.

RSS

Latest Activity

+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Mujhe Bachpan Sey He xD
33 seconds ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Beshak...
8 minutes ago
+++LEARNER+++ replied to 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............. ایک تلخ حقیقت..........
9 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Boys Be Like xD
10 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Jin sey Mohabbat Ho.....
11 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to Whispering Soul's discussion "Izat" do trfa chez hai..
11 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked Whispering Soul's discussion "Izat" do trfa chez hai..
13 minutes ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............. ایک تلخ حقیقت..........
13 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Beshak Allah janta Hai tum Nhi Janty Surah Baqarah Ayat No. 216
14 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion ✌️✌️✌️ نصیب بگڑا تو گونگے برائی کرنے لگے
15 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion عزت وہ ہے جس میں ہمارا قلب مطمئن ہوتا ہے
18 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion O Shit I am Late xD
18 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion O Shit I am Late xD
19 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Wo Bewafa hai Toh Kya ….. ❤️
19 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Wo Bewafa hai Toh Kya ….. ❤️
20 minutes ago
20 minutes ago
+++LEARNER+++ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion O Shit I am Late xD
21 minutes ago
+++LEARNER+++ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Wo Bewafa hai Toh Kya ….. ❤️
28 minutes ago
ϝ ι ყ α replied to 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............. ایک تلخ حقیقت..........
31 minutes ago
+++LEARNER+++ commented on + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s blog post نظر لگنا کیا ہے اور بُری نظر انسان کے جسم پر کیسے اثر انداز ہوتی ہے
31 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service