We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Hello friends, 

I am new here and have started listening to the lectures, i need a pdf format of Calculus and Analytical geometry textbook. And do let me know that where are questions after each lecture to practice at home. 

Thanks

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2222

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Vu Study Groups By Subject Codes Wise)

Replies to This Discussion

hmm got the material. now only English handout lefts. kindly share them too... thanks in advance

go to this link.. 

and select the subjects you want

http://vustudents.ning.com/page/vu-open-courseware

you will find all the handouts and materials (textbooks) used in the lecture.. Do you have good command over accounting?

AOA  to ALL

I try  my best to recive the lectures via youtube by using variety

of proxies but the first few lectures of veriety of subjects like calculus 1

,English and ACCounting may not available on the youtube server or due to            any other reason are being not loading so any body can help me in this  context 

that how can I fix this problem secondly sorry saba I hav't good  command

over accounting  but have agood command over mathematics ,Statistics and

Economics  whenever you need help in these subjects I can help u

Same problem is with me. I do not hv any background of accounting whatsoever. can help out in programming's subjects coz tht's what I'm doing riht now. working as an SEO professional. by the way thanks saba for that link. and one more thing I want to knw from you guys that our classes will be starting on 15th oct?

yup on 15th october.. 

yes right from 15th october . Omer khan can u guide me how can I take the lectures on the net because I have tried many time via youtube but most of  the first few lectures  of   the subjects  like Calculus,English and Accounting  are not loading I think these have deleted from the webserver ,can u provide me an alterna source  or how can I fix this problem

MTH101 Book

RSS

Latest Activity

Nasir Mehmood liked areeba khan's profile
11 minutes ago
Zari replied to Zari's discussion Cs401 and cs402
16 minutes ago
Zari replied to Zari's discussion Cs401 and cs402
18 minutes ago
Profile IconMoazzam Ali, Muhammad Rameez, Mazhar Hussain and 6 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
34 minutes ago
▓▒░Farrukh░▒▓ replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS403 Assignment No 03 Spring 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group CS403 Database Management Systems
51 minutes ago
+ ! !"AS" liked + ! !"AS"'s discussion Kabhi Kabhi Insan ...
1 hour ago
+ ՏhehαrZααD + replied to + + +SaLAr SiKaNDer's discussion wo tere naseeb ki baarish❤️
1 hour ago
+ !!! Tooba !!! + updated their profile
1 hour ago

Study Corner For DigiSkills Students

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service