We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
MTH302 Assignment No 02 Solution & Discussion Due Date:23-01-2017
Assignment # 2 MTH 302
Maximum Marks: 10
Monday, January 23, 2017
Please read the following instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 23-27 lectures.
• Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in these lectures. You should concern the recommended books for clarification of concepts.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS. No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Do not use colored backgrounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc. for mathematical symbols and equations.
• You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students. Therefore, try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
• Avoid copying the solution from book (or internet); you must solve the assignment yourself.
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images, HTML etc. will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments
Arrange the data given below in an array and construct a frequency distribution, using a class interval of 5.00, number of classes are 10 and the smallest observation is 48.6. Indicate the class boundaries and class limits clearly.
79.4 71.6 95.5 73.0 74.2 81.8 90.6 55.9
75.2 81.9 68.9 74.2 80.7 65.7 67.6 82.9
88.1 77.8 69.4 83.2 82.7 73.8 64.2 63.9
58.3 48.6 83.5 70.8 72.1 71.6 59.4 77.6
Find the mean, median, mode, range, midrange and interquartile range for the following set of values:
9, 11, 14, 15, 26, 27, 29, 8, 27, 20, 7
Ali got 84, 93, and 88 scores in the Business Finance test. There is one more test during the semester. He wants to obtain an average of 90. How much he score in the fourth test to obtain an average of 90?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
mth 302 assignment 2 question 1 pls check this its right or wrong and if someone has the right answer pls upload that its a request need ur help :)
Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....
Mth302 Assinment 2 2016 Q.1 Please check i dnt no its right or wrong ? By Arshad Nadeem
MTH302 Asssign idea sol