We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Files Upload Here.

Guys please first of all agar kisi ka mth601 ka paper ho gaya hy to share krien aour agar kisi ko in questions k confirm answers pata hain to bata dain

In a network flow diagram, for an activity (i,j) of six days duration, if its Late Finish time is of nine days, then which of the following will be its Late Start time?

Twelve days

Fifteen days

Three days

Six days

Whil e finding the critical path in a network flow diagram, if an activity (i,j) starts and finish late on 3rd and 9th days respectively, then it will be completed in ________ days.

Three days

Twelve days

Six days

Fifteen days

In a network flow diagram, if an activity (i,j) starts earlier after two days and finish earlier on fifth days, then which of the following will be its completion time?

Three days

Five days

Two days

Ten days

In a network flow diagram, two jobs (i,j) and (i,k) of ‘9’and ‘6’ days duration leaves the node ‘i’ then which of the following will be Late start time for ‘i’, if it is provided that both (i,j) and (i,k) finish late on 12th and 8th day respectively?

6th day

2nd day

3rd day

1st day

In a development project, if an activity (i,j) of six days duration, starts late on 3rd day then which of the following will be its latest finish time?

9th day

2nd day

3rd day

18th day

In a network flow diagram, two jobs ‘a(i,k)’ and ‘b(j,k)’ of durations ‘4’ and ‘5’ days respectively, enter an event ‘k’ then which of the following will be earliest start day of ‘k’ provided that (i,k) and (j,k) have started earlier at 3rd and 4th day respectively?

7th

8th

9th

6th

In a development project, if an activity (i,j) of duration three days finish earlier on the tenth day then which of the following will be its early start day?

Seventh day

Third day

First day

Fifth day

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 139

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bro the answers to your questions are as follows. all are correct and confirmed. moreover MTH601 exam was very easy provided you just need to clear your concepts.

In a network flow diagram, for an activity (i,j) of six days duration, if its Late Finish time is of nine days, then which of the following will be its Late Start time?

Twelve days

Fifteen days

Three days Correct answer

Six days

Whil e finding the critical path in a network flow diagram, if an activity (i,j) starts and finish late on 3rd and 9th days respectively, then it will be completed in ________ days.

Three days

Twelve days

Six days correct Answer

Fifteen days

In a network flow diagram, if an activity (i,j) starts earlier after two days and finish earlier on fifth days, then which of the following will be its completion time?

Three days correct answer

Five days

Two days

Ten days

In a network flow diagram, two jobs (i,j) and (i,k) of ‘9’and ‘6’ days duration leaves the node ‘i’ then which of the following will be Late start time for ‘i’, if it is provided that both (i,j) and (i,k) finish late on 12th and 8th day respectively?

6th day

2nd day

3rd day correct answer

1st day

In a development project, if an activity (i,j) of six days duration, starts late on 3rd day then which of the following will be its latest finish time?

9th day correct answer

2nd day

3rd day

18th day

In a network flow diagram, two jobs ‘a(i,k)’ and ‘b(j,k)’ of durations ‘4’ and ‘5’ days respectively, enter an event ‘k’ then which of the following will be earliest start day of ‘k’ provided that (i,k) and (j,k) have started earlier at 3rd and 4th day respectively?

7th correct answer

8th

9th

6th

In a development project, if an activity (i,j) of duration three days finish earlier on the tenth day then which of the following will be its early start day?

Seventh day correct answer

Third day

First day

Fifth day

Brother can you share up the paper of MTH601 Subjective part with me i have exam on 29-06-2018 at 8:30

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY101 Introduction to Psychology Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
12 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ posted discussions
19 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ replied to + ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂'s discussion Assignment #1 MCM511 Theories of Communication fall 2019 in the group MCM511 Theories of Communication
36 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Mera tu Mohabbat se aitbar.............:-P
41 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ liked + ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂'s discussion Assignment #1 MCM511 Theories of Communication fall 2019
43 minutes ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut + posted discussions
1 hour ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to Aijaz khan's discussion CS510 Assignment Fall 2019 Need Solution
3 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked Aijaz khan's discussion CS510 Assignment Fall 2019 Need Solution
3 hours ago
Aijaz khan posted a discussion
5 hours ago
HaMza Tufail added a discussion to the group CS519 Final Project
6 hours ago
HaMza Tufail joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
6 hours ago
Fatima joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
8 hours ago
Adnan Hafeez replied to MIT's discussion Visual Programing (CS411) Assignment#01 Deadline Date = 18-11-2019 in the group CS411 Visual Programming
8 hours ago
Shine--Ex-VUStudent liked ١ دن's discussion زندگی گزارنے کا فارمولا
8 hours ago
HaMza Tufail added a discussion to the group CS420 Web Development for Portable Devices
8 hours ago
HaMza Tufail updated their profile
9 hours ago
١ دن replied to + Iuuoɔǝut +'s discussion بعد مُدت اُسے دیکھا، لوگو
9 hours ago
HaMza Tufail joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
9 hours ago
Biya liked + Iuuoɔǝut +'s discussion بعد مُدت اُسے دیکھا، لوگو
9 hours ago
Biya liked UMER UMER's discussion images111.jpg
9 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by