+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
National Laptop Scheme Phase-II Important Instructions for VU Students
|Published On: Friday, November 6, 2015|
PM's National Laptop Scheme Phase-II
Important Instructions for VU Students
VU students enrolled in following programs only are eligible to apply for the PM's National Laptop Scheme Phase II as per the table below:
VU · Criteria for Students enrolled in distance learning program at VU and AIOU shall be defined in coordination with respective universities and will be updated accordingly by HEC.
How to Apply:
1. Fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
2. All fields marked with * are mandatory.
3. Enter your personal information as per your CNIC.
4. Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage.
5. Use your OWN email address, CNIC and mobile number for registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. In case of incorrect data or same email address used on behalf of other students may lead to cancellation of registration process.
6. DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application shall be rejected by the online system.
7. Students experiencing issues or face any difficulty in filling the online application form, are advised to contact Focal Person(s) of their respective university / institute. Please refer to SEARCH FOCAL PERSON tab above.
8. Use good Internet, with Recommended Browsers (chrome, firefox, Microsoft edge) for proper submission to avoid any issue.
9. Students are advised to refer to the tooltips marked as against each parameter of the online application form.
1. I hereby solemnly declare that the Personal and Academic information provided in the forms are correct, and have neither been altered nor tampered with. The Personal information (Name, CNIC etc.) entered is related to my identity and I have filled the registration form as per the instructions given.
2. Further, I declare that I will not indulge in the unlawful act of selling the assets given to me for business/profit generation and if found guilty on any such grounds, I shall be held responsible for any legal action thereof.
3. I also understand that in case of falsification of information or the wrong, missing and forged information supplied/concealment of correct information, I shall be held responsible for the legal action and ultimately will be disqualified from any benefits of the scheme. I am providing the required information which is exact as per my academic record and request for consideration of my application for the scheme.
Full Name*: Enter your full name (As per VU Record)
Father's Name*: Enter your father's full name
Date of Birth*: DoB (As per VU record)
Gender*: Male / Female
Permanent Address*: Enter your postal address
City of Permanent Address: Choose your City
Employment Status*: Employed OR Not Employed
Then, Click “Next step”
Enrollment Number: Enter your VU Registration number NOT your VUID. [Registration No. is visible in your profile on VULMS]
Note: Those students who did not wait for the instructions and filled the forms using VUID numbers will be managed by VU. They are not required to edit or submit another application.
Date of Admission: “Date of your Admission in current Program” [Check your “Student Profile on VULMS for the Date]
Date of Completion: Calculate and enter “Expected Date of Completion of your degree program”
Are you enrolled as disabled Student? Yes / No
City of University*: Choose “Lahore”
University*: Select “Virtual University of Pakistan”
Campus*: Select “Main Campus”
University Department*: Select your respective department as per VU website
Note: For CS & IT Programs: Choose Department of Computer Science & IT"
Degree Level*: Choose level of your degree program
Degree Program*: Choose your respective degree program if exact name is not available then choose as per level of the program
System (Annual/Semester)*: Semester
Semester*: Check and enter attended semesters’ information [from your VULMS profile, Fall 2015/ Current Semester is not included]
Year of Study*: Calculate and choose no. of years till spring 2015 Semester
Percentage Secured in HSc or Eqv*: Enter your percentage in Intermediate e.g. if it is 87.35 then 87 in 1st box and 35 in 2nd box
Grading System*: Choose an appropriate option
Percentage in Last Exam*: Enter your last degree’s percentage, as applicable.
CGPA / GPA in Last Exam*: Enter your effective C/GPA you scored till/in spring 2015 semester.
Then, Click “Next step”
Cell phone number*: Enter your valid cell number
Cell phone verification code*: Enter the code you will receive on your given cell number
Email*: Enter your VU e-mail ID
Email verification code*: Enter the code you will receive on your given e-mail ID
Enter Captcha: Enter Verification Code (Captcha)
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
kaneez fatima us ko kuch hours lgain gay, kuch hours baad code recieve hota cell pe,
You'll have to wait
if your cell number is not verified then your form is submitted.
Most important thing is that do not use the number which is converted to any other network, for example: if you have mobilink sim and later that network is converted to ufone or any other network.
Dear Tariq malik sahab,
My Id MC13020#### and my admission in Spring 2013,
I had issued three (03) subject in spring 2013.
am i eligible for this program?
2 years b.com students are not eligible why? thats not fair
same to same sis ✿❤ Nabila ❤✿
mara bi 2 year program hai
this is the link of HEC laptop scheme where eligibility of bachelor program duration is 4 to 5 years
A.o.A sir. mera study program Master in Accounting & Finance he aur laptop scheme me sirf Bs (Hons) a raha he. mn b apply krna chata hu but kese kru plz tell me. ???????
Its not showing the University Departments in the list.
Also degree program list..
Is their any issue with that?
there isn't any option for virtual university...??
now what should i do..
ma B.Com ke hun...........
yes hota he but only M.sc hota he. aur koe nahi hota