National Laptop Scheme Phase-II Important Instructions for VU Students
|Published On: Friday, November 6, 2015|
PM's National Laptop Scheme Phase-II
Important Instructions for VU Students
VU students enrolled in following programs only are eligible to apply for the PM's National Laptop Scheme Phase II as per the table below:
VU · Criteria for Students enrolled in distance learning program at VU and AIOU shall be defined in coordination with respective universities and will be updated accordingly by HEC.
How to Apply:
1. Fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
2. All fields marked with * are mandatory.
3. Enter your personal information as per your CNIC.
4. Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage.
5. Use your OWN email address, CNIC and mobile number for registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. In case of incorrect data or same email address used on behalf of other students may lead to cancellation of registration process.
6. DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application shall be rejected by the online system.
7. Students experiencing issues or face any difficulty in filling the online application form, are advised to contact Focal Person(s) of their respective university / institute. Please refer to SEARCH FOCAL PERSON tab above.
8. Use good Internet, with Recommended Browsers (chrome, firefox, Microsoft edge) for proper submission to avoid any issue.
9. Students are advised to refer to the tooltips marked as against each parameter of the online application form.
1. I hereby solemnly declare that the Personal and Academic information provided in the forms are correct, and have neither been altered nor tampered with. The Personal information (Name, CNIC etc.) entered is related to my identity and I have filled the registration form as per the instructions given.
2. Further, I declare that I will not indulge in the unlawful act of selling the assets given to me for business/profit generation and if found guilty on any such grounds, I shall be held responsible for any legal action thereof.
3. I also understand that in case of falsification of information or the wrong, missing and forged information supplied/concealment of correct information, I shall be held responsible for the legal action and ultimately will be disqualified from any benefits of the scheme. I am providing the required information which is exact as per my academic record and request for consideration of my application for the scheme.
Full Name*: Enter your full name (As per VU Record)
Father's Name*: Enter your father's full name
Date of Birth*: DoB (As per VU record)
Gender*: Male / Female
Permanent Address*: Enter your postal address
City of Permanent Address: Choose your City
Employment Status*: Employed OR Not Employed
Then, Click “Next step”
Enrollment Number: Enter your VU Registration number NOT your VUID. [Registration No. is visible in your profile on VULMS]
Note: Those students who did not wait for the instructions and filled the forms using VUID numbers will be managed by VU. They are not required to edit or submit another application.
Date of Admission: “Date of your Admission in current Program” [Check your “Student Profile on VULMS for the Date]
Date of Completion: Calculate and enter “Expected Date of Completion of your degree program”
Are you enrolled as disabled Student? Yes / No
City of University*: Choose “Lahore”
University*: Select “Virtual University of Pakistan”
Campus*: Select “Main Campus”
University Department*: Select your respective department as per VU website
Note: For CS & IT Programs: Choose Department of Computer Science & IT"
Degree Level*: Choose level of your degree program
Degree Program*: Choose your respective degree program if exact name is not available then choose as per level of the program
System (Annual/Semester)*: Semester
Semester*: Check and enter attended semesters’ information [from your VULMS profile, Fall 2015/ Current Semester is not included]
Year of Study*: Calculate and choose no. of years till spring 2015 Semester
Percentage Secured in HSc or Eqv*: Enter your percentage in Intermediate e.g. if it is 87.35 then 87 in 1st box and 35 in 2nd box
Grading System*: Choose an appropriate option
Percentage in Last Exam*: Enter your last degree’s percentage, as applicable.
CGPA / GPA in Last Exam*: Enter your effective C/GPA you scored till/in spring 2015 semester.
Then, Click “Next step”
Cell phone number*: Enter your valid cell number
Cell phone verification code*: Enter the code you will receive on your given cell number
Email*: Enter your VU e-mail ID
Email verification code*: Enter the code you will receive on your given e-mail ID
Enter Captcha: Enter Verification Code (Captcha)
For detail you can check also this link
registeriation no humeri vu id na bc11 wali
not vu id, registration no.which is available in your vulms profile (on the right side)
i.e VU Registration No.
mere se form galat fill ho gya m MIT ki student hn study program may bs(hons) glti se type ho gya jb k lms id thek type ha m ne :-(ab kya m again form fill ni kr skti please tell me
Mera study program Ba Psychology tha jo k abi complete huwa hai.
and id ba130200486.
To kaya me eligible nai ho laptop scheme k liye?
No you may not fill the form again but focal person (prime minister laptop scheme) of VU forward your query to HEC.
dear Tariq Malik sb
please help me in form filling of laptop scheme i am confused that how to fill enrollment# cell
admission date fall 2012 id mc120403197 study program M.com
completed recently in 2015 spring 2015
thankx in advance
If you completed your degree then you are not eligible
Tariq Bhai m.com kis department me ata hah uni k 2 years ? or 16 years study me b.ed show kr rhe hah
Ar jinhonay 6 Nov say phlay apply kardia ?
announcement k saat hi instructions guide daini chahyay thi na..
Degree Program may koe option he ni hay