National Transmission Despatch Company Ltd Jobs For Posts Project Director Enterprise Resource Planning Jobs 04 January 2015
Job in National Transmission Despatch Company Ltd Job, Project Director Enterprise Resource Planning ERP
SAVE ELECTRICITY FOR YOU AND FOR NATION
AS PROJECT DIRECTOR ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP)
NTDCL is a Public Limited Company incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984. NTDCL operates and maintains Thirteen 500 KV and Thirty Five 220 KV Grid Stations, more than 5000 Km 500 KV Transmission Lines and about 8000 Km 220 KV Transmission Lines in Pakistan. The main functions of NTDCL include: acting as Central Power Purchasing Agency, System Operator and Transmission Network Operator under license from NEPRA.
The Company is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Project Director Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), on contract basis, to spearhead the implementation of and transition towards an ERP platform and the integration of existing Finance, Inventory Management, Procurement and HR Systems into an IT infrastructure.
pffflffEl Three year (extendable on satisfactory performance). [TEffHTI?!! ERP Project Steering committee of the BoD NTDCL.
Qualification & Experience
• Masters degree in Computer Science/IT/MIS/Project Management or equivalent with minimum 15 years
of post qualification experience including 10 years successful ERP implementation experience on projects of similar nature.
• Should be ERP certified (Microsoft).
• Must have demonstrated in-depth knowledge and project management experience on developing and implementing methodologies for ERP.
• ERP life cycle management knowledge and experience would be preferred.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills and knowledge in business process mapping and report writing.
• Developing a comprehensive IT/ERP policy, Plan and road map for its success.
• Outlining project components, methodology, phasing and implementation plan.
• Writing details of Process and describing process re-engineering where necessary.
• Holding discussion with all the stakeholders to identify solutions to satisfy both short/long term needs.
• Preparing projects framework/methodology by clearly identifying the goals and objectives of the projects, required inputs, targets, monitoring mechanism, potential risks and assumptions covering financial aspects.
• Successfully implementing ERP at NTDCL.
Remuneration and Age
• The position is offered on a market-based competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience of the candidate.
• The maximum age limit is 45 years.
Applications along with detailed CV, copies of testimonials and a recent passport size photograph should reach HR & Admin Director NTDCL, 419-WAPDA House, Lahore by 20th January, 2015.
No TA/DA will be admissible for interview. Detailed TORs of the position are available at NTDCL website National Transmission And Despatch Company Limited (NTDC) Pakistan.