We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Dear VU Students, I have passed all papers of PGD-CS with overall CGPA of 3.30 and have been looking for some answers. I mailed to relevant VU email addresses but the response is long awaited.
So, any senior student can provide me some answers?
1. Will there be a notification of passing on LMS?
2. Whether there will be a transcript only or there will be a certificate of passing as well?
3. When the document(s) would be received by me?
4. Whether the document(s) will be dispatched to my home address or campus?
5. I am looking forward to get admission in MCS. Will there be a link to put forward my application via LMS or I need to apply separately?
6. PGD and MCS has different security deposit. Whether this would be refunded or can I submit differential amount? Whether I should should discuss it at my campus?
7. How long my current LMS will be available for me?
Hope to get some answers here.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Notwithstanding u wait for desire question over here is better for u to contact telephonic-ally or appear physically for getting valid information on campus where u complete your PGD diploma .
Otherwise u can wait for more satisfactory comments by senior students.