Dear members,

I want to start a new business.

If i have a small investment of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac,

What type of business you can suggest me to start with this ?

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alooo chny ka stall lga lo :P :X 

If you really have a business mind then Tea stall with burger point is really good option.

NUST graduates started non-shop in Islamabad, they came with different idea and now they are millionaires  :) 

Agree with Abb@s

like your idea. its supperb.. but ammount of 2lac is nothing for such kind of setup in my city.. 

in crowded area a shop advance goes about 3 - 4 lac. 

private schl bna lein.i think it is best :) 

I recommend you please watch the youtube channel name is "business talks" you will get many business ideas with budget amounts.

Thanks 

In IBA during my studies, v did some market research. There were many but one which was very interesting was the business of selling French fries. 

Which only needs a very little investment. and u don't have to participate actively in the business, continue wid ur job, just find some persons who r unemployed and make arrangements for them with ur investment of french fries, give them daily wages, and take ur's share too...! The guys who concluded the research on their income, the result was the french fries sellers average revenue (profit) was ranging 2800-3200...! 

out of this profit, give the seller his daily wages, and the rest is ur's ...! arrange such type of spots for 10 guys, means 10 stalls for french fries in congested areas of city...! 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service