Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

koi student jo social psychology ka ho wo assignment me jo self concept assessment checklist hai wo yaha per download kerde kio k mere pas wo download nhi horahi 

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Self Concept Assessment Checklist
Instructions:
Please use this list of sentences to describe yourself as accurately as possible. Describe yourself as you see yourself at the present time, not as you wish to be in the future. Describe yourself as you are generally or typically, as compared with other persons you know of the same sex and of roughly your same age. There is no right or wrong answer.
Please choose the number that best describes you.
1 Strongly Disagree
2 Disagree
3 Neutral
4 Agree
5 Strongly Agree
Athletic Competence
1. I think that I could do well at just about any new sports activity that I haven’t tried before.
1-------------------------2-------------------------3-----------------------4--------------------------5
Strongly Disagree Disagree Neutral Agree Strongly Agree
2. I do very well at all kinds of sports.
1-------------------------2-------------------------3-----------------------4--------------------------5
3. I feel that I am better than others my age at sports.
4. I wish that I could be a lot better at sports.*
5. I don’t do well at new outdoor games.*
6. In games and sports, I usually watch instead of play.*
Conduct/Morality
1. I behave very well most of the time.
2. I usually do the right thing.
3. I do things that I know I shouldn’t do.*
4. I usually act the way that I am supposed to.
5. I usually get into trouble because of the things that I do.*
6. I often do not like the way that I behave.*
Peer Acceptance:
1. I would like to have a lot more friends.*
2. I am popular with others my age.
3. I am always doing things with a lot of kids.
4. I wish that more people my age like me.*
5. I have lots of friends.
6. I find it hard to make friends.*
Physical Appearance:
1. I am happy with my height and weight.
2. I am happy with the way that I look.
3. I wish my physical appearance (how I look) were different.*
4. I wish my body were different.*
5. I wish that something about my face or hair looked different.*
6. I think that I am good-looking.
Scholastic Competence:
1. I feel that I am very good at my schoolwork.
2. I often forget what I learn.*
3. I feel like I am as smart as other kids my age.
4. I do very well in my class work.
5. I am pretty slow in finishing my schoolwork.*
6. I have trouble figuring out the answers in school.*
Scoring:
When scoring each item, first check to see if there is an asterisk (*) following the statement. For items with asterisks, apply the following rules:
• A value of “1” will be changed to “5”
• A value of “2” will be changed to “4”
• A value of “4” will be changed to “2”
• A value of “5” will be changed to “1”
Next, add up the total number of points received on the scale or scales. A score of 17 or less on a scale indicates a negative self-concept in the relevant domain.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service