Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

WHEN WE DO SOMETHING SHAMELESS, WHEN WE WRONG OURSELVES, WHO HAVE WE DISAPPOINTED??

ALLAH AZZAWAJAL!!

IF YOU SO DISAPPOINTED ALLAH, SO NATURALLY SHAYTAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS. HE COMES

TO YOU AND HE SAY,

''YOU'RE GONNA GO PRAY NOW YOU HYPOCRITE, YOU DO THE SHAMELESS THING,

YOU DO THIS AND THAT AND NOW YOU WANNA GO ATTEND ISLAMIC CLASS?

NOW YOU WANNA GO DO, YOU KNOW IBADAH, YOU'RE SUCH A TWO FACED PERSON''

SO THIS PERSON SAYS TO HIMSELF:

''YEA! I SHOULDN'T GO PRAY BECAUSE I'M TWO FACED''

SHAYTAN TAKES ADVANTAGE, HE DISTANCES YOU FROM ALLAH AND WE'RE EMBARRASSED TO GO BEFORE ALLAH AZZAWAJAL.

BUT THE TRUE ''MUTTAQ''(BELIEVER) HE DOES SOMETHING WRONG!, HE DOES SOMETHING WRONG!!...AND IMMEDIATELY

WHAT DOES HE DO?------HE REMEMBERS ALLAH.

DHIKR-ALLAH,THEY DON'T GET INTO DEPRESSION,THAT DO NOTHING!!, DHIKR-ALLAH IMMEDIATELY.

''THEN THEY ASKED ALLAH TO FORGIVE, FOR THEIR SINS''(AYAH)

AND THE WORD IN THIS AYAH FOR SIN IS ''DHUNUB'' ACTUALLY COMES FROM THE WORD ''DHANAB''. WHICH MEANS A TAIL

THAT WHICH YOU'RE NOT PROUD OF, THAT WHICH HUMILIATES YOU,SOMETHING YOU DID, THAT YOU'RE NOT PROUD OF.

AND THEY ASK ALLAH TO FORGIVE THOSE EMBARRASSING THING THAT THEY DID.

WHO'S GONNA FORGIVE SINS IF NOT ALLAH???WHO YOU GONNA GO TO?? WHERE ELSE YOU GOTTA GO? WHO KNOWS THE THINGS

THAT YOU AND I HAVE DONE WRONG EXCEPT OURSELVES AND ALLAH??

THERE'S WAY..THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS IN OUR CLOSET THAT ALLAH HAS NOT EXPOSED.AND ONLY ALLAH KNOWS, AND WE

HAVE TO FIND THE TIME TIME TO ASK ALLAH TO FORGIVE.THIS IS THE MAIN ATTRIBUTE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE DESCRIBED THAT ENTER JANNAH!!

ONE TIME I WAS WITH MY FAMILY AND WE WERE AT A MALL, AND THIS OTHER MOM HER CHILD, SHE WAS YELLING AT HER CHILD,

AND THE KID IS CRYING HIS HEAD OFF AND SHE EVEN GAVE HIM A LITTLE ..YOU KNOW SLAP..

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE CHILD WENT?? AFTER EVEN GOT HIT AND YELLED AT , HE'S STILL HOLDING ON TO THE MOTHER,

HE'S NOT LETTING GO. EVERYWHERE ELSE AROUND THERE ARE THESE UGLY GIGANTIC STRANGERS, HE DOESN'T WANNA DEAL WITH THEM...

EVEN IF SHE IS ANGRY, EVEN IF SHE;S DISAPPOINTED, EVEN SHE'S UPSET, HIS WHOLE WORLD,HIS WHOLE SHELTER,

HIS WHOLE PROTECTION WHERE'S HE GONNA GO EXCEPT HIS MOTHER.

SUBHANALLAH!!

WHEN YOU AND I SIN, WHEN U AND I DISOBEY ALLAH. WHERE WE GONNA GO??

WHERE ELSE IS THERE TO GO??

WHO DO WE TURN TO??

WE DON'T HAVE ANYWHERE ELSE TO TURN.

SO EVEN IF WE DISAPPOINT OUR LORD EVEN IF WE FALL SHORT OF THE STANDARDS HE SET FOR US.

THE TRUE MUTTAQ,.THE HOPEFUL OF JANNAH, HE NEVER LOSES HOPE IN ALLAH.

DON'T LOSE HOPE IN THE MERCY OF ALLAH.

DON'T....

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOSE HOPE IN THE MERCY OF ALLAH.

Jazak Allah Hu Khairan!!

Salamun Alaikum!! 

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jazk Allah Khair

shukran!!

Subhan-Allah such a good sharing.................. thanks  a lot

Thankooo!!

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity