We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

I have an objection with VU Learning Management System. All of the courses video lectures are about 10-15 years old, which aren't meeting the needs of the current environment of market. The age of technology is completely changed. The languages they are teaching are Obsolete. Why they are not updating their system and lectures. I sent mails to VU officials about this, they promised me that they will update the courses next year but they are still using that old CDs.

#Copied

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 80

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Vu Study Groups By Subject Codes Wise)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your objection is valid, educational material is very old but instead of focusing only over Videos lectures why students not give preference to other subject related stuff that ez given in the LMS. notwithstanding covering up material in the given period of time with RATA should try to understand concept , so that he unable students to enhance their learning potential to desire.

distance learning is a new way of learning and acquiring education. It helps the students to study as per their own choice.

keep in mind! degree is nothing more than just a piece of paper. your skills, your experience is your degree.

Tajarby sy pak Pakistan , Khak Pakistan. with Noodles Pakistan

Actually I have one objection Why don't they provide us practice material .It's really difficult to only prepare from limited lecture handouts they provide us.They should have practice and activity sec at the end of every chapter.

Mani bhai really true said..... 

And i do have an objection why they don't reply to mails??? 

RSS

Study Corner For DigiSkills Students

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service