We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Here i m With the topic of " Online Earning "

As We Know Many of Us Always try to find Way to Boost their income to Meet their Life Expenses.

As Internet User We see a trend of Finding Jobs online.

For Example

Participate in Online Surveys

Link Referrals

Link Promotions

Ads View (Ptc Sites )

Here In Want to Guide my VU Fellows That They Should Not Waist Their Time In this Way .

These are nothing els but scam.

There Is Not a Single Website that Offered Jobs In this Way.

If You Want to Earn Online , You Have to Do Work for Getting Money Online.

We have many Examples Like Odesk.com , freelancer which are Best Sites For Online Earning But Here We Need Professionalism to Get Jobs.

Main Purpose of this discussion  was to guide our Uni fellows to not to waist their time for online earning They Should Concentrate on their study

I Hope No One Will Post Link of Online Earning @ Site or chat Room

Amel

Recently VU suggest Some Sites for Online Earning, ITs true that Our Nation is wasting time on internet, not taking any benefit.

If you wana do something on Internet, Check Links given below

PEEF
Elance
oDesk
freelancer
HEC Digital Library
PANdora
TiE Lahore

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 3494

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, I have good experience with oDesk and have earned a lot of money yet. Thanks oDesk.....

rizwan sab plz guide how you make money from the odesk. i want to do the same. plz if you could give your contact coz mostly i remain of line. 03137700424

nice

miss hr time paison ki fikr hoti u ko.. :p

chapair marny k v paisy leti hain ap..

hahahahaha

ahan gud gud.... 

nyccc info....!! thnx

Hi Amel,

Thanks for this very useful information, all the information is very nice and i will appreciate if our friends would share some practical online business information, examples and ideas suitable for students like us. the sites like odesk are good but require a long process and too much effort to start earning, i know people including myself who are well educated but could not get there first contract on odesk/freelancer for years, moreover, working on these sites makes us an employee not a business person.

I am not very much familiar with this topic but i would like to share that just yesterday i paid USD 40 to get a solved MCQs ecopy of a particular book, the guy who sold me this copy is earning well just because he knows what people needs, where to find these people and how to arrange the copy.

There are numerous examples available, i will quote one from my marketing class. "A lady learned to use computer at the age of 40, she designed some very good greeting e-cards and allow people to register on her website and send as many greeting cards as they want for $ 5 an year, and within no time she have more than 500,000 registered users it means her annual earning crossed more than $2.5 million a year'. So please share your ideas here because "There is always room for improvement".

Regards

Imran

If any one have Good typing skills of in-Page URDU then he/she can join our network as professional typist.

Everything will be at home base and payment is granted, we just need good typist and we'll transfer your payment monthly in your bank account. Amount would be good and its all depends on your performance.

Hiring would be start from 6th March. We'll come back after examinations. Till Then ALLAH HAFIZ. Good Luck for Exams.

Note: we don't need any extra formatting except,

Good typing speed,

error less performance,

Work will be on daily bases.

And Just Good and clean Typing in URDU in-Page.

We'll notify again after exams. Good Luck.

RSS

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service