Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Papers Postponed...... I dont think so.... VU'S ADMIN don't have Feelings I think so.....

As Salaam O Alaikum.

I saw a discussion above by SHERAZ AHSAN. He also z a victim but who cares??? And M much annoyed and tense at the moment. Our people r in a disastrous situation. Many students of VU are from the affacted areas where flood has struck. But our admin dont cares. Ap ko yaad ho ga mid term examz main GARHI SHAHU CAMPUS PLHR03 main aik masjeed main terrorists a gaey they wahan itni firing aur blast huey they. I along some other students were there. We for sure were very scared but we have to take exam in that condition while doing our paper we could clearly hear the firing and blasts but nobody asked us to move out from there and to relax and not to panic. We did our paper and started moving out nobody asked the students k ap ja kesy rahey hain? Koi rasta hi nai hai kesy jain gay. Aj b koi puchny wala nai hai k itny burey halaat paper kesy dain gay wo students jo un areas main hain jahan halaat itny burey hain k khana to door pani b nai milta. Guys kia main nay kuch ghalat kaha hai? M waitimg 4 ur response. And M sure as u all have always responded u will do the same. Allah Bless u all and our brotheers and sisters who r suffering from so much of pain. Allah Nigahban.

Views: 815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its tru dear
mein khud muzaffarghar mein hoon aur yahn kae surrunded areas buri tarhn selab ke zaad mein hnn
is tim hum bhe dangrous zoon pae hnn Allah apni amman mein rakhae sub koo
mein khud kafi tens thee kae kia ho gae kesa hoon gae paper
shukar hy postpond ho gae
ap lugoo ke soch bhee nei hy kitni dangrous condition hy..boht burae halat hn
ALLAH sub per REHEM keray...

Aameen,,
Plz apna hissa dalain aur aik nai kafi sari mails karo Vu ko to postponed Examz for affected students. Sirf yahan pay bolny say kuch nai ho ga rite said ? Allah Bless all and the affected people. AMEEN SUM AMEEEN
Yes off course. papers should b postpone. we have to b united and mail vuadmins to postpone papers. Every student have right to take paper. But if the students are victim of flood then what is their mistake? y they cant take their exams? We all are with the victimizes students.
App just firing ki voice sy dur gai...ma tu us firing wali palace py thi dear...yes i was coming back from prim ics after taken exam...but at that time i realize about that areas where every day people suffer these kinda sutation...Then I control my heart beat and after getting home i Thanked God and pray for all those who are suffering..kisi ne hum sub Lahori ko sahi kaha he..
zinda dilan-e-lahore
ab tu ye kehna chiy
zinda dilan-e-Paki
And i'm sure VU will do something to these people...who belongs to affected areas...but you did good to remaind Vu its responsibility.... God bless us all Ameen...
its tooooooooo saad and Vu must took some favoraable action for those students and must be prove that VU is the University of Pakistan not only the Happy area of Pakistan.
Actually we have become very much stone hearted and structure of bones and flesh without any feelings...this is the reason we dont get miracles. As ALLAH shows His miracles to those and upon those who has a soft heart full of feelings for others... we fell for ourselves but never for others...this is the reason whenever one comes across any incident ...we complain but u know what if it had happened to some other people...we would not even bother and listen to them...
It is being selfish and we as a nation has become so mean that We want everyone to feel for us but never bother to do so ourselves...
ALLAH ji rehem karain..AMEEN

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service