.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Search Here

Passing Criteria for VU Students (Simple & Easy)

~Pehly ya dekh lain k mid kya hai or final kya hai ~

 

Midterm is assignment gdb and quizes plus your midterm papers and final is simple final papers mid ka paper 35 ya maximum 40 marks ka hta hai to isky 20% marks bny 10 or baki assignment GDB or quiz k 15 marks hty hain jismain farz krain apky 10 agy to 10 paper k or 10 assignment quiz wagara k huay 20 so midterm k 35 + 15 = 50 jismain apny 20 marks liye to ya percentage bni 45% percent which means u r passed in midterm ku k percentage 45% sy zada hai 

 

Final k paper  total marks  80 hty hain  or ismain apny 30% lany hain to wo bny 25 so ismain b 30% agyy so final ma b pass 

 

Ab vu ki grade points ki trf aty hain jo k ya hai

 

  A+

  4.00

  90 – 100

  A 

  4.00

  85 – 89

  A-

  3.66 - 3.99

  80 – 84

  B+

  3.33 - 3.65

  75 - 79

  B 

  3.00 - 3.32

  71 - 74

  B-

  2.66 - 2.99

  68 - 70

  C 

  2.00 - 2.65

  61 - 67

  D 

  1.00 - 1.99

  50 - 60

  F 

  0.00 - 0.99

  Below 49

 

Ab dakhain k apky mid ki percentage or final ki percentage ko plus krty hain to ya bny 45% + 30% = 75% to apky us subject ka grade point hoga 3.33 or B+

 

Midterm Fail Issue

Kuch students k mid ma 20% sy km aty hain to wo gbrain nhe bcz assignment gdb or quiz k marks jitny subject k mid ma marks ayain hain usmain add kr dain for example

 

CS101 subject ma 6 ay hain out of 40 jo k 20% sy km hain to ap assign gdb or quiz k marks ki calculation kr k like 15 ma sy 10 agy to 10 or 6 add kr dain .ab hmary pass mid k total marks hain 50(35 + 15) jismain 16(6 + 10) agy to percentage calculate krny ka trika ya ha 16/50x100 = 32% which are more than 20% So he/she is passed.

 

But final ma agr 30% sy km agy to phr apky pas koi choice nhe hoge then he/she will befailed.phr chy k mid ma 80% he ku na ho final ma sirf papers sy 30% mil skty hain0

 

Last Issue

Kuch students sochty hain k mid ma he unky 50% agy to unko final nhe dana pry ga to wo asa glt schty ha bcz final ma b 30% lany he prain gy otherwise he or she is fail ku  k wo 50% to sirf mid k hain bki final k 30% kn ly ga.vu ny maximu 20% mid ki or maximum 30% final ki passing percentage range rkhi bki agr ap is range sy zada laty ho to wo apki he khushnseebi hoge k ap k grade points brhain gy.

 

I hope ab sb ki confusion dur hogyi hoge!

 

REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS 

Share This With Friends......


How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.


This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety


Views: 9057

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Relative marking is still done? Please replyy...

Final mein more than 30% lane hein ye info kahan se mili hai???

kia midterm m 10 number wla b pas ho jata

mid mn minimum 20% hny chaean r final mn 30% total 50% wala pas hy 

kch smj ni aya

Read whole discussion for better understanding...............

Subscribe my channel it will help you students to solve your assignments and GDB's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fhv6rPMRck
thanks. confusion door ho gai. smj nai thi a rai

Aoa kia ap bata skte hein k agar assignment me zero gdb me 2.5 out of 10 midterm me 7 0ut of39 quiz me 17 out of 30hon but final exam 75%theek ho tu kia 50%marks ho jain ge

RSS

Donation

A quality education changes lives & start with you.

Latest Activity

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Subject Study Groups

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

    ::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Today Top Members 

Member of The Month

© 2018   Created by + M.TariK MaliC.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service