We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Passing Criteria of VU
According to old Marking Scheme
Mid term + Final Term Result
18%(Less than 20) 40% Fail
40% 18%(Less than 20) Fail
20% 20% Pass
And to be declared as passed as a whole in a particular subject you must have atleat 40% or CGPA equals to 1.00. grade below 40% will be included in F grade and you must have to reapear in that subject in which you have F grade. D grade subjects are not necessary to improve. You can carry on with D grade but if you want to improve D grade then you can improve it only once before the issuance of degree, otherwise you will not be able to improve D grade once you got your degree.
Assignments/Qiuzs/GDBS are like bonus for you. do your best in it to get Excellent Grades. these are only 20% of your Total Grade but improve your semester performance. So make them as excellent as you can.
According to New Scheme
Now there is a little bit change in new VU grading Scheme you must achieve atleast 20% in mid term and 30% in final term atleast and your final term aggregate should be atleast 50%. Grade below 50% will be considered as F grade.
I have confirmed it from Examination department and they told me that
to be declared as Pass in any subject you must achieve at least 50% (Mid+Final) aggregate in your exams otherwise you must improve your course again (reapear in the same subject in which you have less than 50%)
It means that it is ok that you get 20% in mid term you are pass but to pass final term as well you should must have 30% in final term. (20%+30%=50%=Pass) or 25%+25% = 50% = Pass etc
If a student fails to get atleast 20% in mid term exams but gets good marks in final term and Assignments,quizes or GDBs then he/she will not be declared as Pass because mid term score is less then 20% he/she will get F grade.
Similarly if a student gets good marks in mid term /GDB/Quiz but fails to get good marks according to scheme then he/she will not Pass and will get F grade. because final term exam result aggregate must be equal to 50% otherwise no chance to pass.
Never miss any assignment quiz or GDB. If you miss them then it will affect your CGPA (if these activities are graded). These activities also give you clear understanding about VU examination Scheme.
Tips to pass your Exams in VU
1. Do not copy MCQs found from internet as it is. try to verify them from your text book and internet as well. because most of the MCQs are not correctly solved so these wrong answers can decrease your Final Result. If you solve any Material related to study then try to give reference for it( page number Lecture no etc).
2. Respect your parents respect your Teachers their prayers are source of your success.
3. Don't feel proud on your success and dont feel ashamed (disappointed) on your less grade. Pay thanks (be obedient) to Allah and have Faith on Him. Try to seek help from Him. Moreover Hardwork is Key to achieve your Goal of life.
4. Read handout properly and attentively also prepare from past papers (solved with reference)
5. Make your assignments, GDBs yourself it you copy from others then you will get Zero marks and it will effect your final grade. So be attentive and active in your activities. Do your work yourself. Do not rely on anyone because it may possiblr that the assignment or GDB idea you are coping is not correct so always use your own thoughts for your work.
6. Your concepts should be clear relevant to all subjects because VU exam questions are concept based so be present minded to solve your papers.
7. Always use solved with reference files for your exams preparation to avoid any disturbance and deduction of marks.
8. If you get low grade in mid term do not be disappointed. Start preparing for final term with double effort and try to overcome your loss. If you are able to get good marks in final term/assignments/quiz/GDB then it is possible that you will get good CGPA. So do not be disappointed with mid term low grade result, try to work hard for final term.
9. Never try to disgrace anyone and respect others because "A man who respects others is respected by all" and this is the key to success. Say your prayers five times a day and recite the Holy Quran daily to get success. Never forget Allah Almight and He will never forget you and He will never ever let you down InshaAllah.
10. Remember that Allah Almight helps those who helps themselves so never rely on anyone never beg for anything before anyone. It is only Allah who can give you success and hard work and trust on Allah are key to success
If any questions then feel free to ask and post your query here.
For more check this link
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
plz tell me k agr mid me 50% ay he total subjects k to kia final me b 50% any chai...? ya k each subject me koi percentage leni parti he passing k lia....?
Sparkle ya to ap ny percentage k hvalay sy btaya please marks k hvalay sy btain
k mid k 20% marks kitny bnty hain or final k 30% kitny bnty hain or total ma sy kitny marks ayain gay to koi pass ya fail hoga.please remove my confusion by explaining
for example mid k 40 or final k 80 total huay 120 to ismain sy 50% 60 marks bnty hain.asay calculate hoga ya kisi or trikay sy??
dear 1 subject me mere 8 # aye hen i have too worry guid me
then % aapki 22% hai so its ok be prepared for final
ager kisi subject may 6 ho to???????????
Informativ Gud work dear
Keep it up
i got 14 out of 39 in midterm and 7 out of 20 in assignment and 16 out 0f 40 what is my percentage
Appreciated Efforts thanks for sharing COnfusion Khatm Ho gyee Sari
thanks for sharing
Nice shearing sis