Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Past Papers Softwares Available for Download Now

Download All Past Papers

Final & Mid Term Papers, Notes, Formulas, Slides e.g.

Dear VU Students,

We are happy to announce that today we released all previous past papers software's of few subjects. You can download them from following links.

SOME FEATURES OF THESE SOFTWARE'S:

• Contain Mid, Final Term several Past Papers, Notes, Formulas, Slides e.g. in one single package. 
  • Just download and install.
  • Uninstall option.
  • Compatible with all Windows.

What are these software’s and what they actually do?

We created them because we just wanted to compress the exams size as much as possible and put together all papers in one place in one single package.

These software's includes both Mid, Final Term past papers plus Notes, Formulas, Slides e.g. of particular subjects, software will install all these files in your comupter. You don’t need to search past papers any-more.

Why you made these software’s?

An idea came in our mind to collect all papers and put together in one place, so students don’t waste their time wandering here and there. In other words we just saved your precious time.

Is it virus free?

Yes these software’s are 100% virus free.

Will you make software for other subjects too?

Well answer is YES and NO both.

Why NO?

Searching, downloading exams, filtering them, removing duplicates, making software then testing it bunch of times, finding bugs & errors and various others works require too much efforts and time. I do this work alone and to perform all these tasks for every subject it is almost impossible for me.

Why YES?

Yes it is possible to make similar software for your or other subjects too but not without your cooperation.

Oh, how I can help you?

What you have to do is just download all previous & current exams of your particular subject in one folder, then compress the folder and upload it to any free file sharing website and send us your link on help@vustudents.net Then leave the rest of work and headache for us.

What benefit or reward I will get after helping you?

We will add your name in CREDITS for particular past paper software.

Like this:

Contact Us:

You can send your valuable comments, queries and questions or if you find any bug, error or problem in this software, drop an email to help@vustudents.net

Regards,

Juste

Views: 4545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice sharing 

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators