We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)
Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here
PHY101 Physics Online Quiz No 01 Solution & Discussion Last Date:11 Nov 2016
PHY101 - Physics Quiz No. 1 Solution Fall 2016 Due Date: Nov 11, 2016
Physics (PHY101) Online Quiz # 1
The students of PHY101 (PHYSICS) are informed that 1st ONLINE QUIZ will be opened on:
Opening Date and Time of Quiz November 10, 2016 At 12:01 AM
Closing Date and Time of Quiz November 11, 2016 At 11:59 PM
"The Quiz will remain open for 48 hours"
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz:
1. The quiz will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and cover Lessons 1 to 7.
2. You will have to attempt the quiz online. You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date (s) and time by clicking the Quizzes tab on VU-LMS.
3. Each question will have a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you will have to save your answer before 90 seconds; otherwise current question will close and new question will open automatically. Due to unstable internet speeds, it is strongly recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
4. Attempting the quiz will be unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you would not be able to go back to the previous one. Therefore, before moving to the next question, make sure that you have answered by selecting the best option and saved your answer.
5. DO NOT press “back” button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
6. DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
8. If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
9. If any student fails to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
10. You are also advised to have regular view schedule of coming Assignment and GDB in the Overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.
Share This With Friends......
Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks
Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.
Structuralists identified psychology as the study of which of the following?
Who among the followings was of the view that irrational beliefs are basis of all of our maladjustments?
Who among the followings is known as “father of Greek medicines”?
4: Ahmed jumped with joy at the sight of a bear; on the other hand Arsalan started screaming in fright. This is an example of which of the following?
Learning by Insight
5: Operant conditioning ccording to psychosexual developmental stages, which of the following stage lasts from 1 ½ to 3 years of age?
6: According to Imam-Ghazali, there are six powers of “Self”. Which of the following is NOT one of them?
7: Which of the following Gestalt law perceives the disconnected parts as the whole object?
8: Cognitive approach is NOT involved in studying:
9: According to Freud; which of the following structure of mind can be accessed by deliberate effort?
10: Laws of perceptual organization were proposed by which of the following school of thought?
See the attached file please