Online Quiz # 3
The students of PHY101 (PHYSICS) are informed that 2nd ONLINE QUIZ will be opened on:
Opening Date and Time of Quiz February 03, 2014 At 12:01 AM
Closing Date and Time of Quiz February 04, 2014 At 11:59 PM
"The Quiz will remain open for 48 hours"
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz:
1. The quiz will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and cover Lessons 30 to 36.
2. You will have to attempt the quiz online. You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date (s) and time by clicking the Quizzes tab on VU-LMS.
3. Each question will have a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you will have to save your answer before 90 seconds; otherwise current question will close and new question will open automatically. Due to unstable internet speeds, it is strongly recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
4. Attempting the quiz will be unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you would not be able to go back to the previous one. Therefore, before moving to the next question, make sure that you have answered by selecting the best option and saved your answer.
5. DO NOT press “back” button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
6. DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
8. If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
9. If any student fails to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
10. You are also advised to have regular view schedule of coming Assignment and GDB in the Overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.