We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.


+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution


+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

I continue my studies towards BS 4 years program after getting 2 years degree,, but LMS is showing 

Dear Student, 

Please Note: You are not eligible for Online Course Selection. Please contact course_selection@vu.edu.pk

but no response from email

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mera b aik issue hai aur abi tak reply nahi aya.lets hope for best

If you have continued from 2 year to 4 year then your email id and vu id will change from BC to BS. Try login with vu id BSxxxxxxxxx with same password at VULMS.

Thanks,,, i tried and it works,,,  I paid Rs.2000/- after selecting continue my studies towards BS program, but there is 1 more pending voucher of Rs. 2000/- in new LMS where my id converted to BS program,,, can you help why is this? thanks again and still no response from VU

Mujy b koi responce nahi aya VU course selection sy abi tak 3 days ho gye..main ny aaj aik aur email ki hai.pta nahi kia problem aa rha hai

yes still no response

That second voucher is of convocation. After you pay that voucher you will receive your final transcript along with other certificates of your 2 year degree. And you will receive your degree for 2 years in 10th convocation. Actually for those students who continue their degree from 2 to 4 year, They can take there 2 year degree first and after 4 years can take 4 year degree. So if you want your 2 year degree you can pay this voucher. And you can pay it any time untill 10th convocation. Onething more, before you pay that voucher first email final transcript department for fee adjustment so that if you had paid convocation fee at admission time this voucher will adjust.

thanks for your detailed reply. I already paid 2k for convocation fees and 2k for urgent degree and received my 2 year degree and transcript few months ago but I didn't refund the security,,, now as I continued my studies and paid 2k then why again? I email them about the procedure of continuation

Dear student



You can apply for continuation of your study program. Procedure and detail is given below:





In order to request for continuation of your study program, login to LMS and follow the steps below:


  1. From within the LMS, click “Student Services” button


  1. Click “Continuation from 2-year (Pass out) to 4-year BS Program” link


  1. a)       Select desired Degree program
  2. b)       select desired study program
  3. c)       enter reason for change of discipline
  4. d)       Click the “Submit” Request
  5. e)       Your request will be generated on the form
  6. f)        Click on the “Print Voucher” link
  7. g)       The voucher will be displayed in a separate window


(Note: In case you intend to make any change(s) in your request, close the Voucher window, click the “Withdraw Request” link on the form and start again)


  1. h)       Print the voucher
  2. i)        Deposit the fee in the bank mentioned on the voucher
  3. j)        Make sure to obtain the stamped copy of the paid voucher
  4. k)       Scan and upload the paid copy of voucher using the “Upload Paid Voucher” link
  5. l)        Request will be processed after the declaration of final term result of the running semester and subbject to confirmation of Bank Challan receipt by VU Accounts department.




  • Upon continuation, prescribed admission fee (Rs. 2000/- for local students and 100 US dollars for overseas students)  will be charged.


  • Rs. 2000/- as security fee will also be charged if previous security has been refunded

can you please explain why admission fees again?

If you already have continued in fall 2017 then you dont need to follow any procedure. Any such voucher your are receiving again just note its challan number and directly call VU at helpline without waiting for email replies. Tell them whole scenario and they will guide you accordingly. you can get extension of study program conversion department from www.vu.edu.pk/contact.aspx


Looking For Something? Search Here


This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service