.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Search Here

hello everyone, when i try to sign in to MISA using HEC page with my personal outlook account, it says

Error
The subscription for your organization cannot be found or subscription is expired.

i emailed university they are not replying.

Thanks

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 111

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for appearing in MOS you have to use certiport link.

https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/

Kindly let me know I've also registered at certiport.com but where to get study material or lectures?

enroll your self here and then register for MOS from this site. this is the official site for applying as a candidate.

i had applied last year from this link.

Angry Bird thanks for your reply,,, kindly tell me about exam questions pattern and duration

there will be 40-50 questions and you have only 30-40 mints to solve these. you have to apply all the tasks given in the exam to a MS office document. if you are attempting MS word test then you have to apply all the tasks on a word file.

thanks for your reply,,, i heard there will be mcqs and tasks like rearrange the given paragraph according to requirements,, is that true? can you give example of tasks? thanks again

yes thats true.

an example is:

there will be given a table and you have to add a caption to this table or format that table.

another example is:

you have to format given picture and add a caption for it.

whatch this video. the test will be same as shown in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8bgxSKjZ98

I passed mos word 2013 and want to appear for ms excel but invigilator told me that i can appear in one exam only free of cost,,, if want to appear for other exams then i need to pay to microsoft. Is it true? please guide me. Thanks

i wants MOS admition guide me  

skype or facebook id for further help

Download Android app to watch all Pakistani - Indian - Bangladesh latest channels dramas, comedy and talk shows
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allpakistanidramas

Facing same error, kindly help.

RSS

Donation

A quality education changes lives & start with you.

Latest Activity

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Subject Study Groups

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2018   Created by + M.TariK MaliC.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service