We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
PLEASE SOLVE THESE QUESTIONS OF IT430 SUBJECTIVE QUESTION , MID TERM
What Benefits can an organization get while implementing HRIS (Human Resource Info. System) 5 Marks
1. what are the advantages of Water Fall Model 5 Marks
2. Difference B/W MRP & MRPII 3 Marks
3. Why to use prototypes 3 Marks
4. Types of marketing information System 2 Marks
5. Difference B/W Systems & Procedures 2 Marks
6. Write 2 Reasons to use Incremental Model 2 Marks..
1- How data driven support system works? (2)
2- Why we need system analyst? (2)
3- What are strenths and weaknesses of rational man model? (3)
4- What is Spiral Model? (3)
5- What is the basic issue of CRM? (3)
6- Why Intelligent Systems are developed? (5)
7- What are the duties of system analyst? (5)
Objective = 15
May be wording mn kuch farq ho ar bss itny he yaad han. Sorry k 2 questions miss ho rehy han. Thanks for cooperation from all friends.
Situation in which Spiral Model should be used? (5 Marks)
A newly created organization will face unstructured problems. Why or why not. Justify? (5 Marks)
Documents of the software developed step by step procedure. (3 Marks)
What are the factors manufacturing information system included in manufacturing? (3 Marks)
What is the logic system of the organization? (2 Marks)
What does mean of this phrase “The investment in IT is costly and inflexible?” (2 Marks)
1. What is the difference between open and closed systems? Marks:2
2. What is milestone of Waterfall model ? Marks:2
3. Identify the phases Decision Making process. Marks:3
4. Describe if Beurocratic structure has any Drawback? Marks:2
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of Waterfall model? Marks:5
6. What are the phases of Spiral model? Marks:5
7. If a company face problems in decision making, what you will recommend to help it? Marks:5
1. give 2 reason why we use incremental Models 2Marks
2. What is the difference between Data base and data warehouse.
3. define the diffrence between structure unstructure and semi structure with the help of your daily life example.
Write down the list of techniques use in datawarehouse
What do you understand by ERD? Define briefly
Identify the situations where Spiral models should be used
Discuss role of System Analysis in the organization
What is MRP
difference between operational and behavioral feasibility
is there any problem in open loop system, if yes, plz define it
Q1: Give example of Incremental model and explain?
Q2: Data integrity system?
Q3: Why organizations need system development and its procedure?
Q4: Just in time approach? and whether it is helpful or not?
Q5: Difference between CAD and CAM?
Q6: How can we solve problem related to Decision making?
Q: data base is major component of system designing, define basic purpose. (5)
Q: suppose you own a consumer package business, how data mining helps you. (5)
Q: how testing performed in a integrated program (3)
Q: what is TQM? Tools used in TQM . (3)
Q: list down the techniques used in data ware house (2)
Q: open loop system and closed loop system (2)
Q: give an example of incremental modal (2)
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)