We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Aslam o alkm, 

Aj mn apni ankhon mn zaro qataar ansu liye, ap sb sy dua ki request krna chahtie hun Dunya ki 1 azeem hasti (Father) k liye. 

Wo father jinhon ny mri hr khwahish puri ki, mn 1 question ko jtni bar b puchtie baghyr uktaye jawab dea krty thy, mry liye hr mushkil ko brdasht kea phr b uff tk na ki.

Or wo aj bemar hn or mn kch nae kr sktie siwaye Dua k.

Wohe mn krny ki request kr rhe hn. 

Sistrz n brothrz, ap sb sy request hy k mery Papa k liye dua kren wo Hepatitis (C) ki waja sy bemar ho gye achanak. 

Or kea ye bemari thek ho jatie hy? 

Plz sb dua kren k wo jald sy jald thek ho jaein. I cant see him in this condition.

JzakAllah.

Allah ap sb ko jaza dyny wala hy. 

Allah bless u all.

Plz pray.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 901

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Allah sehat dy ap k walid sahab ko .. Ameen

Ameeen.....

aur jab main beemar hota hun toh ALLAH he mujhy Shiifa daita hai... Al-Quran

Allah apky father ko shifa sehat ata kry...ameeen

Allah apke Papa ko shifa ata farmaye and Onko apni rehmat ma dakhil karle and jaldi sehat ata fatmaye ...Ammen ,,

and faqiha ye bimari diagnose ho sakti ha wese ..means k kam ho sakti ha and mukhtalif diagnosis available hain iske liye ..

اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ النَّاسِ مُذْهِبَ الْبَاسِ اِشْفِ اَ نْتَ الشَّافِىْ لاَ شَافِىْ اِلاَّ اَ نْتَ شِفَاءً لاَيُغَادِرُ سُقْمًا

Ameeen

Allah talah ap k abu ko shifa dein aur un ka aya ap k sar per hamesha rakhein

Allah Pak Reham o Karam or Khair o Afiyaat karay, Ammen sum Ameen.

Allah ap k father ko sehat kaamla o aajla atta farmaye. (Ameen)

فقیھہ اقد sis, My all prayers, sympathies and well wishes are for your father. 

Sis, this is such a dangerous disease that ............ whole family goes in trauma and agony along with the patient. May Allah Paak give you all strength and courage to fight this disease.

Sis, you people have very less time to react. So, use your all resources to react and react quickly. I have heard that LIVER TRANSPLANT is only complete solution of this disease but success rate of this operation is very less as compared to its expenditures. Secondly, donor is the problem. Early you find a donor the better it is. Donor will be from your family and there will be remote chances that you get the donor else where.

Sis, my brother-in-law expired (died) in 2011 due to liver sclerosis with in 6 months of its diagnosis. Wife of my unit officer expired in 2010 due to Hepatitis C after 3 years after its diagnosis. My friend is suffering with the same disease and Alhamdulillah he is alive and doing well with the treatment. So, nothing can be said about this disease. All you should do is to go by the advice of your physician.

May Allah Shana Ho, uncle ko juld se juld achi sehat ata farmay. Aameen Summa Aameen.

Baap ki kadar us se pocho jis key paas yeh niamat nahin hey. I lost my father in 2012 and i miss my father a lot. Allah se dua hey keh wo maan baap ka saya unki ooladon pey hameesha qaim rakhey. Aameen 

Sis, i am alhamdulillah 45 now and with this age i wept for uncle and for my father. I do not have words to express my feeling.

But remember, this is life and life is beautiful and ugly, sweet and bitter, bright and dark, easy and tough, comfort and thorn, .......

Do not loose heart. Allah is great

jzakAllah,  Fighting Falcon Shakeel bhaie. bht shukryaa hosla dyny ka.

FOR MY UNCLE

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service