PMNLS Phase - III - Important Instructions for Applying on Portal for Prime Minister's National Laptop Scheme
|Published On: Saturday, December 24, 2016|
Prime Minister's National Laptop Scheme Phase-III
Important Instructions for Applying on the Portal
VU students enrolled in following programs only are eligible to apply for the PM's National Laptop Scheme Phase-III as given in the table below:
Note: The students who have applied under PM’s National Laptop Scheme Phase-II, but did not succeed, must update their profile on PMNLS portal if they fulfill the above mentioned criteria.
Very Important to Know:
The following are NOT be eligible for laptops under this scheme:
How to Apply:
1. Fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
2. All fields marked with * are mandatory.
3. Enter your personal information as per your CNIC.
4. Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage.
5. Use your OWN email address, CNIC and mobile number for registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. In case of incorrect data or same email address used on behalf of other students may lead to cancellation of registration process.
6. DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application shall be rejected by the online system.
7. Students experiencing issues or face any difficulty in filling the online application form, are advised to contact Focal Person(s) of their respective university / institute. Please refer to SEARCH FOCAL PERSON tab above.
8. Use good Internet, with Recommended Browsers (chrome, firefox, Microsoft edge) for proper submission to avoid any issue.
9. Students are advised to refer to the tooltips marked as against each parameter of the online application form.
1. I hereby solemnly declare that the Personal and Academic information provided in the forms are correct, and have neither been altered nor tampered with. The Personal information (Name, CNIC etc.) entered is related to my identity and I have filled the registration form as per the instructions given.
2. Further, I declare that I will not indulge in the unlawful act of selling the assets given to me for business/profit generation and if found guilty on any such grounds, I shall be held responsible for any legal action thereof.
3. I also understand that in case of falsification of information or the wrong, missing and forged information supplied/concealment of correct information, I shall be held responsible for the legal action and ultimately will be disqualified from any benefits of the scheme. I am providing the required information which is exact as per my academic record and request for consideration of my application for the scheme.
Full Name*: Enter your full name (As per VU Record)
Father's Name*: Enter your father's full name
Date of Birth*: DoB (As per VU record)
Gender*: Male / Female
Permanent Address*: Enter your postal address (As per your CNIC & University Record)
City of Permanent Address: Choose your City
Employment Status*: Employed OR Not Employed
Then, Click “Next step”
Enrollment Number: Enter your VU Registration number NOT your VUID. [Registration No. is visible in your profile on VULMS]
Date of Admission: “Date of your Admission in current Program” [For Spring Admission: 15-04-20XX and For Fall: 15-10-20XX]
Date of Completion: Calculate and enter “Expected Date of Completion of your degree program as per its prescribed duration by VU”
Are you enrolled as disabled Student? Yes / No
City of University*: Choose “Lahore”
University*: Select “Virtual University of Pakistan”
Campus*: Select “Main Campus”
University Department*: Select your respective department as per VU website
Degree Level*: Choose level of your degree program
Degree Program*: Choose your respective degree program as per department wise list given at the bopttom of this document.
System (Annual/Semester)*: Semester
Semester*: Check and enter attended semesters’ information [from your VULMS profile, Fall 2016/ Current semester is not included]
Years of Study*: Calculate and choose no. of years till spring 2016
Semester Percentage Secured in HSc or Eqv*: Enter your Marks in Intermediate / Total Marks
Grading System*: Choose an appropriate option
Percentage in Last Exam*: Enter your last degree’s percentage, as applicable.
CGPA / GPA in Last Exam*: Enter your effective C/GPA you scored till/in Spring 2016 semester.
Then, Click “Next step”
Cell phone number*: Enter your valid cell number (Numbers shifted to other networks usually don’t receive verification codes)
Cell phone verification code*: Enter the code received on your given cell number
Email*: Enter your VU e-mail ID
Email verification code*: Enter the code received on your given VU e-mail ID
Enter Captcha: Enter Verification Code (Captcha)
Department Wise List of Eligible Degree Programs under PMNLS Phase-III
Overseas can apply or not ?
Muje faislabad vu campus se call ai hai k subah 10 bje apna laptop receive kren kisi or ko b milli hai aisi call???
Email ay gi call nehi
Note: Each student listed below has been/ will be allocated/ issued a laptop package containing ‘Laptop’, ‘Laptop Carry Bag’ & ‘Zong Broadband Device’ on his/ her name which will be handed over within next couple of weeks. In this regard, each student will receive an invitation e-mail comprising detailed instructions, address, name and contact details of the concerned VU staff for collection of laptop package.
WHO receive the email for receiving of laptop should share here so others who forgotten to check their email can check their email accordingly...
Phase III k liye aa rahi mails?
kya CGPA 2.8 waly apply kr sakty hein? aur agr koi subject repeat kia ho ,to bhe kr sakty hein k nhi? plz reply