We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Higher Professional Education, PPL Welfare Trust PPL Scholarship Scheme 2014-2015
PPL Welfare Trust
PPL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES 2014
For Higher Professional Education
In order to promote education around its operational areas, PPL Welfare Trust founded by Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) announces special scholarship schemes for students presently enrolled in Professional Bachelor's/ Master's Level degree programmes.
Applications are invited from eligible students under the following two schemes:
1. PPL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR HIGHER PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION FOR STUDENTS OF DISTRICT DERA BUGTI
To promote education and inter-provincial harmony, these scholarships are exclusively for students of District Dera Bugti, Balochistan currently admitted in Higher Education Commission's (HEC) recognized public sector higher educational institution in any province other than Balochistan. Note: Eligible female students studying at HEC recognized public sector universities/ institutions in Balochistan are also encouraged to apply.
2. PPL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR HIGHER PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
The scholarship scheme is for students studying in HEC recognized public sector higher educational institution across the country. This scheme will cater to local students belonging to the following areas:
No. of Scholarships
Tehsil Gujjar Khan, District Rawalpindi_5_
Candidates fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply for award of scholarship under the above-mentioned schemes:
• Are bono fide, domiciled residents of respective districts
• Have obtained minimum 60 percent in the last examination
• Are in early stages of their degree programme, preferably 1st year
• Are not more than 28 years of age
• Have never been involved in any criminal activities or moral turpitude
• Are not availing any other scholarship under any other scheme
• Have secured admission in PPL-preferred public sector universities/ institutions recognized by HEC in any of the following degree programmes:
• Information Technology_
• Business Administration_
• Education (For scheme 2 only)_
These scholarships will be awarded strictly on merit by the Scholarship Award Committee. Tenure of scholarship will be subject to:
a. The period of that particular degree programme for which it will be awarded.
b. Satisfactory academic performance of the awardee without any failure.
Application form along with the list of PPL-preferred
HEC recognized public sector institutions are available
at the PPL website: Home
Duly completed application forms to be sent through
postal mail/ courier service along with attested copies of
all testimonials to reach not later than December 15,
2014 at the following address:
PPL Welfare Trust,
5th Floor, PIDC House,
Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road,
Share This With Friends......