Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Problems faced in first attempts..about new Exam Software..(overseas)

Shakeel Khan

Exam software :(

From Shakeel Khan Sent 41 minutes ago

Today was my first paper MGT101. But right after 6 questions the software stopped working. First save button got disabled and then it got stuck at all and a popup button kept appearing as alert "You system is not responding". The only thing worked was "Time Left" till end of time.
During the exam I took screen shots and sent them via email. Any comments?

z@Samreen Ashraf Ali@z

Exam software :(

From You to Shakeel Khan
Sent 1 minute ago

same happend with mee..:'(...but i forget to take screen shots:'(......the invigolatar told me to mail them...coz she saw my problem via teamviewr...but couldnt fint the solution:'(..........exactly same meraa arahaa tha connection error..or save nae hora tha mcq...meraa bhee mgt101 ka paper tha......jubky meraa net fully speedy connected tha...inviglator also checked:( ,,,i mail them they didnt respond.....start he itnaa buraa gya hae :( baaki papers mein kya hogaaa:'(

Views: 816

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TODAY I GOT their Reply...inshALLAH reschedule hojaeey ..aaameeen....

Dear student
We will discuss your case with higher authorities and if possible, reschedule your paper and inform you the outcome soon.

Thanks

Regards

Examination Department (Overseas Exams)
Virtual University of Pakistan
Tel: 111-880-880-352
Direct Line: 042-9204760
Thanks Allah, at least someone has received the answer from university.

Good luck Samreen
THANK U DEAR inshALLAH
Dear Colleagues,

I was keep checking till late night but got the reply this morining, same as Samreen mentioned above.
I hope of reschduling but the question is "Will it keep occuring in all the exams?". Some of our papers are in the morining and we can't afford to take days off from office number of times.

BTW Samreen I couldn't complete more than 6 questions, what abt you?
i had just completed 16 questons aftr dat coulnt save any question..so u got the same reply dear??
Me ku bhi yahi msg aya.....ALHUMDULILLAH ..inshaALLAH hu jay ga
same here sis... i loss y moral :(
yeah inshALLAH dear:)
Dear All; I've also received the message from University same as Samreen Ashraf has received and saying the same wording to me.

In the morning I made a telephonic discussion with them and asked when it will be rescheduled rather after the mid term exams or during the exam session he said during the session or end of the session of mid term exams.
for all the students who are having trouble with software....
SAVE BUTTON:
The save button is stucked in between question from 1 to 10............and u cant save any answer then.......my paper was also stucked but thank God my examiner was a good one......he told me to close the software and then login again...
but make sure that u login within a minute..........dont worry about the answers that you have saved.....they will be saved when u will login again.......and the save button will work..:)
but be sure to ask about re-logging to your examiner.........and tell him/her not to block your paper .......

CAMERA:
you must disable your Internal cam ....otherwise the software will not detect it.........
and their might be problem with their system but make sure that you are not making any mistake running the software.....
sis didnt get this "you must disable your Internal cam" Please explain this ?
internal cam means..built in cam....for laptop...

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service